Oppo Camp Robert Walls is a germ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Appin Vet

All Australian
Aug 21, 2006
Equitorial Guinea
AFL Club
Collingwood
Referring to today's back page of the Hun... After reading that article, I pictured Jon Ralph and Robert Walls holding hands skipping gaily down a footpath... through a scope ready for some 'Protection Fire' to cover our best ever player Nathan Buckley, current Coach and generally a great human being.
A classic sniping manoeuvre after the fact from a Carlton dog.

Last edited:
I am feeling equally outraged. Only way this gets better is if Sheedy gets in on some cover fire action. Although he has put into the game since being inactive.

Sorry... page 61. I ARE pissed.
Just going on about the 'if Buckley had have stayed at Brisbane, he would be a 4-time Premiership player' type tripe.

So much for a first time thread maker... Lol.

He’d also probably be already insignificant like so many of their 3 time premiership players. Never heard from again.

Solid first post considering you joined in 2012.

Is that you Nathan?

Serious, who on earth gives a rots toss what Robert Walls has to say???
Even re-posting your disgust for the turd is a waste of neurons.

Now I've wasted time explaining that......

Toss on the garbage pile that is Carton.

Referring to today's back page of the Hun... After reading that article, I pictured Jon Ralph and Robert Walls holding hands skipping gaily down a footpath... through a scope ready for some 'Protection Fire' to cover our best ever player Nathan Buckley, current Coach and generally a great human being.
A classic sniping manoeuvre after the fact from a Carlton dog.

My understanding is Bucks and Walls still have a pretty good relationship from Brisbane.

Just another Carlton slug that can't accept his own failures

Nearly every trade or pick we do someone tries to recreate that scenario, Old mole on Monday night tried it with Beams and Neal like it was history repeating. The more the years go on its nearly obvious that the hate for us goes beyond fans and media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It reads to me like Walls is just salty Buckley left. This is the quote this thread reminded me of “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” at the end of the day why invest emotionally in a hypothetical? For all we know if he sticks around we get our s**t together not relying on him through the 90’s and he does his knee 3 times so prematurely retires. It’s a big who cares from me.

Nearly every trade or pick we do someone tries to recreate that scenario, Old mole on Monday night tried it with Beams and Neal like it was history repeating. The more the years go on its nearly obvious that the hate for us goes beyond fans and media.

Gave you a like for the nickname - a term that is probably on the wane in this day and age. But it is moll.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My understanding is Bucks and Walls still have a pretty good relationship from Brisbane.

I can only remember Walls' saying great things about Bucks as a player when he was commentating

"if ever a captain has lifted to the occasion we are seeing it tonight"

But when I read the article it's Walls paying Bucks the compliment that he would have been captain of the Lions which included Voss, Brown, Black, Power, Lynch, Akermanis etc.

Whenever I see Walls on the TV at carlton training, striking his "schoolmaster" pose, I think of his prediction that the beagles would win the wooden spoon last year. I rarely speculate on how teams are going to finish, but I recognise that it takes a real super expert to predict the premiers for a particular year to actually win the spoon.

The interesting thing about the following article is that he laughs off the prediction as a bit of fun...... so either way, he's an idiot or doesnt have any credibility or both.... you be the judge. Empathise with him.... he used to be a big wheel in the media, now he's a bit of a joke. It's understandable if he uses anything to get some attention....

Unless it's a Wind in the Willows reference. But I see Walls more as Toad personally.

I took it as a ref to Caro. Not sure Walls reminds me of a toad? What creature is spiteful?

I did like this story about Walls at Brisbane - Robert Pyman (remember him?) sent letters to Bris and other interstate clubs telling them not to draft him. Walls was the only coach who chose to respond. By listing all of Pyman’s shortcomings to explain why he had no plans to draft him. A little petty but quite cool.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remember when Robert Walls coached Brisbane and got his players to punch up an underperforming player during training? Got them all around in a circle and get them all to box him. Only stopped when he said "we better stop or we'll kill him".
Why is this inhuman piece of crap still a thing? Just a complete garbage person. When people talk about the dark days of football he is what we're talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back