Roll up, roll up. What am I bid for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny Jacobs or Dean Solomon AND Mark Bolton or First Round Pick.

I won't bother putting Henneman, McGrath, or other such hacks into the thread, no doubt someone else will though. Not sure if the Dogs will be satisfied with that, but that's about the best Essendon can put on the table. All quality players, but quality enough for Brown, that's the question the Bulldogs have to decide.

Reluctant to lose Solomon, but it looks like he's going anyway, so may as well package him in and get a decent player.

Originally posted by DonAce
Danny Jacobs or Dean Solomon AND Mark Bolton or First Round Pick.

I won't bother putting Henneman, McGrath, or other such hacks into the thread, no doubt someone else will though. Not sure if the Dogs will be satisfied with that, but that's about the best Essendon can put on the table. All quality players, but quality enough for Brown, that's the question the Bulldogs have to decide.

Reluctant to lose Solomon, but it looks like he's going anyway, so may as well package him in and get a decent player.
So you are offering, Solomon and your 1st round pick ? Not a bad offer and it would be strongly considered but it is early days.

Trying to be as unbiased as I can be, and keeping in mind I really want Brown. If Solomon really does have to be moved on then he is obviously going to be an asset in a trade offer. I just packaged in Jacobs and Bolton in case you wanted some more options for players, but Solomon is the best player out of the three.

Your options are:

Jacobs and 1st Rounder.
Solomon and 1st Rounder.
Jacobs and Bolton.
Solomon and Bolton.
Bolton and 1st Rounder.

Anything more would be to much from my POV. I'm prepared to give up a fair chunk to get Brown, but we don't need him so much that i'd sell the farm.

Originally posted by DonAce
Trying to be as unbiased as I can be, and keeping in mind I really want Brown. If Solomon really does have to be moved on then he is obviously going to be an asset in a trade offer. I just packaged in Jacobs and Bolton in case you wanted some more options for players, but Solomon is the best player out of the three.

Your options are:

Jacobs and 1st Rounder.
Solomon and 1st Rounder.
Jacobs and Bolton.
Solomon and Bolton.
Bolton and 1st Rounder.

Anything more would be to much from my POV. I'm prepared to give up a fair chunk to get Brown, but we don't need him so much that i'd sell the farm.
Would Jason Laycock be in the mix ?

seriously, why does it not penetrate your brains ffs... HES NOT COMING TO ESSENDON... DONS ARENT EVEN TALKING TO HIM..... SOLLY IS GOING TO RICHMOND AND WE ARE GOING TO END UP WITH FIORA AND A 1st RND PICK...watch

Originally posted by Lloydy!
seriously, why does it not penetrate your brains ffs... HES NOT COMING TO ESSENDON... DONS ARENT EVEN TALKING TO HIM..... SOLLY IS GOING TO RICHMOND AND WE ARE GOING TO END UP WITH FIORA AND A 1st RND PICK...watch
Fiora. good luck!

yerp, then we can send his SA back to where it belongs SA :p! for nick stevens
fiora and jacobs for stevens booya ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

umm ok, so he doesnt want to go home AHHH OK

ok so they dont want home talent + a solid backman in there lineup AGEing backline... ahh ok ...

Originally posted by OldSchool
Golden rule in trading, the first offer will never be as good as the last offer. It's good but we can do better

Theres no way Brown is worth Soloman and a first rounder.

Soloman would give the Bullies the hardness you guys are aching for. Soloman and fringe player/2nd rounder maybe.

Originally posted by funky_monk

Soloman would give the Bullies the hardness you guys are aching for. Soloman and fringe player/2nd rounder maybe.
When Richmond wade in with the 6th overall selection plus a player like Ray Hall or Ben Holland then it may trump the Solomon and pick 13? Essendon offer. The Dons need a player like Brown as does the Pies and Tigers. He wont come cheap

Originally posted by funky_monk

completely agree with this, plus soloman won't demand the sort of money brown's going to

Brown to Richmond
Pick 6 + Street + Mooney to WB
Bowden to Geelong

The Cats need an outside goal kicking midfielders while the Dogs are very keen on Street. I think Mooney could also do a job for the WB.

Originally posted by BigCat1
Brown to Richmond
Bowden to Geelong

The Cats need an outside goal kicking midfielders while the Dogs are very keen on Street. I think Mooney could also do a job for the WB.

i think you're probly giving up a bit too much for bowden

Originally posted by BigCat1
Brown to Richmond
Bowden to Geelong

Not bad. I'd rather Kingsley than Money, but that's splitting hairs.

Brown & Solomon to Richmond
Jacobs, Holland, Bowden to Dogs
Pick 6, Robbins to Essendon.

Your options are:

Jacobs and 1st Rounder.
Solomon and 1st Rounder.
Jacobs and Bolton.
Solomon and Bolton.
Bolton and 1st Rounder.

If they are the options then brown better be bloody good for us or he will have ****ed us over as we are giving a good young footballer and a decent 1st rnd pick away.

Originally posted by scooter600x
Not bad. I'd rather Kingsley than Money, but that's splitting hairs.

Brown & Solomon to Richmond
Jacobs, Holland, Bowden to Dogs
Pick 6, Robbins to Essendon.

what are you smoking mate... dons give up a good hard player, and a future AA for donuts, give us some trading credibility ffs, Dons are the smartest in the AFL in making good moves, i have no doubt we will do it again and rip u all off ;)

Here have Mercs and Misiti for Brown..yes u know u love it ;)

i wouldnt be suprised to see smokin land in the dogs or richmond goodluck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back