Game Day Round 1, 2023 - Port Adelaide vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunston to kick 3, Ashcroft and Dunkley both to have 30+ touches. Take it to the bank

I was going to put in something about 'just in case Sausages was late to the thread' but they have either changed name or left :( **

In which case posthumously ...

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:)

** as in don't come up in the seach now when you type @ and the name

savage-lion-tongue-licking-ik1olevrx1ifx3gz.gif

I was going to put in something about 'just in case Sausages was late to the thread' but they have either changed name or left :( **

In which case posthumously ...

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:)

** as in don't come up in the seach now when you type @ and the name
Sausages said in another thread a few weeks ago that he was leaving big footy for good because it is a cesspool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sausages said in another thread a few weeks ago that he was leaving big footy for good because it is a cesspool.

Sad. I liked his positive vibes, thought he was a balancer got the board.

Sausages please come home!!

Adelaide weather Fine 21-28 C
Game time 28 C
Hopefully we come away with a win and no injuries

I think Big O is the key to setting up a win
We are a little undersized in defense so he need to get back to help out until Gardiner returns
Hopefully our 2 wings in Wilmot & Tunstill can hold their own. Both in their 2nd year with only 3 AFL games experience each.
Hopefully we thump them but will settle for a 20 point win.

Not great to see 3 players likely with LTI out of last nights Pies v Cats game so early in the season

Here it is. Sad news IMO.

Heading to the Royal Derby to watch the game in Fitzroy. Going to be a cracker. Been a long wait and finally game day

Come on Lions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back