Round 1 tickets on sale now

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, next to our cheersquad who will be in Bays 3&4

perfect.jpg

level 1 is s**t imo and not worth it

level 2/3 is where its at and even much better view from the front rows of level 3 of the olympic or level 4 of the gss

i was made to sit on level 1 for the granny and if the ball isnt on your end you cant see s**t

Q7 Row J. After sitting at the very top row during the GWS game I've come to realize that there is no bad seats at the 'G. I'm taking the whole family again. Feels like we are still in the finals series with the rush on tickets again.....

I wonder if this is going to be the case with every home game?

Q7 Row J. After sitting at the very top row during the GWS game I've come to realize that there is no bad seats at the 'G. I'm taking the whole family again. Feels like we are still in the finals series with the rush on tickets again.....

I wonder if this is going to be the case with every home game?
yeah i sat in q6 for the prelim and it shat on the level 1 seats i got for the granny in the forward pocket of the city end

yeah i sat in q6 for the prelim and it shat on the level 1 seats i got for the granny in the forward pocket of the city end

Depends what your after. I only get over a couple of times per year for games so I'm looking for as much the atmosphere as the view and I don't think you can beat the Level 1, Punt Road End for atmosphere but there's certainly much better viewing available on higher levels. So it's a bit of a trade off for me.

I'm going PRE M7 for Round 1 and then Olympic Q49 for Round 3 vs Hawks.

level 2/3 is where its at and even much better view from the front rows of level 3 of the olympic or level 4 of the gss

i was made to sit on level 1 for the granny and if the ball isnt on your end you cant see s**t
If you wanna see s**t.Join lolnorf.

ponsford stand M30 J18. .....which i only purchased for insurance as i always stand. Anyone else find the whole process a rout? Seemed to be telling me i need to pay $5 extra as a member as i was going through the process, to end up paying $35 odd at checkout. So difficult to understand......

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Delicious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back