Round 1 Vs Sydney GAMEDAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heading to the match, microdosing LSD like Steve Jobs, listening to Kolsch in memorial of Keith, plastic water bottle half full of Irish whiskey....

Supremely Confident

Wonder if Libba microdoses before a game?

Looking forward to the game, see how the new blokes go. Looking forward to when we get all three Baileys in the team, two tonight.

Heading to the match, microdosing LSD like Steve Jobs, listening to Kolsch in memorial of Keith, plastic water bottle half full of Irish whiskey....

Supremely Confident

Did Jobs microdose or had just taken it? is a lot of silicon valley types that use it, it's also it's pretty common in extreme sports, it helps with muscle fatigue, balance and reaction time and heightens senses somewhat too. is virtually undetectable too even if they did test it which i highly doubt as it passes through the system so quickly.

I'm with you in spirit Chicago...I was all set to go and the dearly beloved has come down with the flu.

In sickness and in health never took into account Round 1
Didn't she read the fine print?

Supremely Confident

Looking forward to your posts and match report Bresker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to some classic melts (even if we win). Six months is such a long time.

Can we have an award for the best melt each week? Name of the award is up for grabs ... any suggestions?

My first ever Gameday thread on here (joined the forum in September).

Should be fun, let's hope it's a good game for the Dogs. :)
Howdy. I'm new here too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back