Game Day Round 1 : WCE vs North Melbourne @ Eatadick Stadium 26/3 - More North than North

Winning Margin

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a glimpse of Priddas to Mitchell today. I can't wait to see that partnership develop over the season. May just extend the careers of both, and give the midfield leadership and guidance that we should have had with judd/Cousins/Kerr passing the mantle to youngsters.

Flat track bully engaged....

.....Away from home

Thanks for the training run Shermanator :)
Haha all the best for the rest of the year boys.

I'm off to teach our forward line how to kick straight...

emac needs to eat something first. He was one guys that elite forwards couldn't move off the ball or hold him off the drop zone. Eric gets moved very easily these days.

That said, I woudn't surprised if he lines up next week.

And some people can't accept that Mackenzie just isn't very good anymore

Sure he had his work cut out today and he was beaten a few times and made a few errors but that's a improvement on last year ..I was very critical of his Collingwood game but I'm all for giving him a chance to regain his best form ..

Sure he had his work cut out today and he was beaten a few times and made a few errors but that's a improvement on last year ..I was very critical of his Collingwood game but I'm all for giving him a chance to regain his best form ..
Not really sure he has improved on last year my friend.

This is admirable stance you are taking here but I'd suggest you're on a hiding to nothing.

He has had his chances. Time to move on.

:D:D
Sure he improved, he went from absolutely deplorable last year to just your garden variety terrible today. We have two better options on the bench.

Not really sure he has improved on last year my friend.

This is admirable stance you are taking here but I'd suggest you're on a hiding to nothing.

He has had his chances. Time to move on.

it appears that way for sure but we`ll know , if he was unacceptable when teams get announced on Thurs ..

He`ll still be in the team next week I reckon ..

There's seriously two of you who think that Emac was even close to average today. Read the rest of the board, literally everyone else thinks he was rubbish and should be dropped.
'everybody' thought the club was mad appointing don pike as an assistant.

the board ain't that bright most of the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is roo definite out next week?
I would expect Mccartin to come in for him then. I wouldn't mind going three talls with gov, barrass and schofield. Get schofield to show a bit of rebound like he did for ep lat week.

is roo definite out next week?
I would expect Mccartin to come in for him then. I wouldn't mind going three talls with gov, barrass and schofield. Get schofield to show a bit of rebound like he did for ep lat week.
Yes I believe he is however Roo is a crazy beast who could make it on the park nonetheless

I'd be happy if he was competitive and actually at least halved some of the contests he was involved in

I could say well that's what Emac done but we`d be just going around in circles.

anyway I`m out of here and thanks to Emac`s sponsor who has no balls ..:oops:

Back