Review Round 12, Giants vs Kangaroos, Saturday 20th June, Spotless Stadium, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Been away for bit but wow last game sucked for us. Mummy, PatfuLL, Davis and my boy cogs. All out.

Silver lining is that this is a perfect chance to test our depth and see which rucks will be our future. Very happy to see Steele get a game! But Barrett also deserves his chance.

Really need Palmer back in for his experience and hard edge.

Marchbank has me very excited. The club has been in his ear about 2 years prior to drafting him if you believe the rumors.

My ruck choice would be a lobb/Stewart combo. But that doesn't see us wining many taps against an elite like Goldstein.

Ticket sales seem ok. Looks like similar numbers to the Lions game.
I get the impression that non-member fans and many opposition supporters usually buy GA tickets at the gate to save on the so-called admin fees from Ticketmaster.

Ticket sales seem ok. Looks like similar numbers to the Lions game.
I get the impression that non-member fans and many opposition supporters usually buy GA tickets at the gate to save on the so-called admin fees from Ticketmaster.
Predicted rain might keep a few away on Saturday.

So two rucks it is... Stewart the unlucky one to miss.

In: Phillips, Lobb, Palmer, Corr, Steele, Marchbank
Out: Mumford (ink), Davis (ink), Patfull (inj), Coniglio (inj), Hoskin-Elliot, Stewart

Who starts sub guys? Heard on the debut video from Leon saying that Steele will start, leaving treloar (no chance), Marchbank (no chance) and Lobb (his a ruckman). I know it can be anyone named on the field but who does that leave? Wilson again?

Who starts sub guys? Heard on the debut video from Leon saying that Steele will start, leaving treloar (no chance), Marchbank (no chance) and Lobb (his a ruckman). I know it can be anyone named on the field but who does that leave? Wilson again?

Palmer may get it in his first game back

But probably Wilson

Wilson is most likely if Steele's starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Video also had Marchbank being told he's starting.

And don't forget the Thursday night bench doesn't always translate to game interchange.

I think Palmer has to be sub. Those saying Wilson will need to name who the 6th defender is if he gets the vest

On the Kangas board they don't seem to think much of our INs and highlighted our poor record without Mummy. There is a mixture of desperation and hope they can beat us with a depleted team.

I think our new boys will give everything now they finally have their chance. Before the injuries the AFL prediction was a 9 pt win to GWS. Not sure what it is now.

On the Kangas board they don't seem to think much of our INs and highlighted our poor record without Mummy.

We're going to have to let go of Mummy's hand sooner or later. This week would be as good a time as any.

The Auskick for this game will be the boys from the Greater West. To name a few the Bathurst Giants, Bathurst Bushrangers, Mudgee Swans, Dubbo Demons and The Mighty Orange Tigers will be there. My young bloke really looks forward to this game plus I get to go out there with him this year as a goal ump.:):cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back