Game Day Round 13, 2021: Sydney v Hawthorn, 11 June 2021, 7.50pm AEST SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Hartigan has an obvious matchup against the Swans so I'm not too fussed about his absence. Reeves has shown far more up forward than Lewis this year and Jags + Day are classy inclusions also.
I think we're fielding a pretty balanced side, arguably our strongest all season and our young brigade should hopefully have benefitted from a week off. That boxing injury to Lewis has me (rightly or wrongly) expecting us to start well and really push the Swans for the majority of the game.

If playing JOM and Worpel in the goal square against North wasn’t enough, replacing Reeves with Cegs....we’re officially tanking. 😂

This is an all in to win selection. No doubt about it. Off the bye, Swans haven't had theirs. Day rushed straight in. Heavy emphasis on mids, which you need to control the ball on a small SCG.

I think we are setting ourselves for a red hot go tonight. I hate talk about tanking to try and justify where we are. I genuinely think the game will be alive start of the fourth.

So Cegs is back.....
Let’s hope he plays a good game.....

Had my AZ vaccination today - let’s hope this game is less painful than my arms feeling right now

Could be a long night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be so pissed off if he has been dropped for Ceglar.... VERY pissed off

I see he has been listed as injured... but why wasn't he on the injury list this week? why hasn't he even been mentioned as a test..etc
He rolled his ankle yesterday. They gave him time to see if it settled.

I will be so pissed off if he has been dropped for Ceglar.... VERY pissed off

I see he has been listed as injured... but why wasn't he on the injury list this week? why hasn't he even been mentioned as a test..etc
Rolled ankle on Thursday. Didn't come up in time.

Message to Will Day, if Buddy is charging, get out of his way.
He could break every bone in your body if he hits you in the right spot, we need you for years to come,
don't be the sacrifical lamb this early in your career.
He could always apply the Sammy vs Tex technique for stopping big pricks

Don't worry guys, today is our Day. Clarko will Jai up the boys to play out a solid game, and no doubt, have a couple of cheeky Jaeger-bombs once the game is won :D

I was really surprised with my own reaction when I heard this. The fact that I'm upset that a young man who has played all of two games shows how much of an impression he's made.

Hope of the side! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back