Preview Round 13, 2022 vs Richmond @ MCG, 09/06/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayes is sick, not dropped.

Asking Teakle to come straight in with only literally arriving at the club less than a week ago, yea that's not it. Visentini is most definitely not up to it yet.

A ruck combo of Finlayson, Dixon, SPP and maybe even Marshall is our best option right now.
Then why would the club put it out that he's omitted on their official release? Amateur hour.

Is probably dropped or gutless Kenny would have dropped it in his usual presser before it is announced later in the day.

Got to be illness or more to it.

If not have basically said to him we would rather have no ruck than you.

So he will be one of those hoping hink goes sooner than later.

Epic melt postponed slightly...

If Hayes is not crook & has been dropped oh boy.. may as well enjoy the bin fire it makes old mate look worse.

Hayes coming along nicely but did get smashed by essendon. He's only a young ruck. He'll be back soon enough and in the meantime can continue to build his arobic capacity.

He's had a good taste of AFL level now and would know what he has to do to get back.

Hayes coming along nicely but did get smashed by essendon. He's only a young ruck. He'll be back soon enough and in the meantime can continue to build his arobic capacity.

He's had a good taste of AFL level now and would know what he has to do to get back.

Not his best game and yep probably due a rest.... but we are coming off a bye and he is being replaced by no one. Yeah make him hungry, build his tank but there is NO ruck coming in..... None. If not ill we are saying we would rather play no ruck than you.

Not his best game and yep probably due a rest.... but we are coming off a bye and he is being replaced by no one. Yeah make him hungry, build his tank but there is NO ruck coming in..... None. If not ill we are saying we would rather play no ruck than you.

I'd say if Dixon wasn't back then they would've played hayes again but with Dixon there the three forwards can manage the ruck load.

Respect your views and don't want to argue but Dixon isn't fit enough to ruck more than fleetingly near goal. Finlayson and Marshall are chop outs at the best of times and they will lead the ruck. Oh boy. We have basically conceded first use of the ball at every ruck contest.

Not related to that specifically but also how come the club has had no heat at all from anyone anywhere about naming RAZ as the medial sub when clearly not fit?. Missed the next game and then injured 30 seconds into the next one. If he had gone on on available evidence we would have been a man down.

I'd say if Dixon wasn't back then they would've played hayes again but with Dixon there the three forwards can manage the ruck load.

That is the point. Why do we keep insisting on de-valueing the position by playing bit players. Great sides have good rucks. This Stinky Hinkley football at its best. When we say he keeps making the same mistakes, this is what we are talking about. Everyone can see its a mistake except Hinkley and his loyalists.

Nank will absolutely monster Finlayson he monstered Lahdams a couple of wks ago so wouldn't help tomorrow night.

So either Dixon or Finlayson is mainly in ruck and we have only two tall forwards in the 50 or we are rucking SPP a lot. Or wouldn’t past it for Ken to ruck Aliir even though that’s part of why he was happy to leave Sydney. Regardless of injury or illness we should have brought in either another ruck even if raw or MG so always 3 tall forwards. This cluster*s both our centre and forward line.

If it’s dropped rather than illness Ken once again manages to find a new way for me to despise him. I hope we get flogged by so much that lapdog Rucci can’t hog all the questions and some ask why no ruck?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has massive Melbourne game stink lines all over it just less Sam Mayes

Actually on that point it is possible Hinkley is that mentally infirm that he thinks Sam Hayes is actually Sam Mayes so who knows maybe it’s a mistake 🤞

Another goalless half would actually make me happy as it’s clear his incompetence needs to be writ so large that even his media protection racket can’t cover it up

That is the point. Why do we keep insisting on de-valueing the position by playing bit players. Great sides have good rucks. This Stinky Hinkley football at its best. When we say he keeps making the same mistakes, this is what we are talking about. Everyone can see its a mistake except Hinkley and his loyalists.

You do realise that Lycett is injured and Hayes is struggling?

I rate Hayes' future very highly but he doesn't do enough at the moment.

You do realise that Lycett is injured and Hayes is struggling?

I rate Hayes' future very highly but he doesn't do enough at the moment.
Lol he’s not struggling more than Finlayson does when he rucks

Seriously you or I might as well suit up and ruck it’s ludicrous he’s trying not to lose by too much tomorrow not win

Lol he’s not struggling more than Finlayson does when he rucks

Seriously you or I might as well suit up and ruck it’s ludicrous he’s trying not to lose by too much tomorrow not win

Finlayson can take marks and cover the ground a lot better. Hayes is like a big elephant at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back