Preview Round 13, 2022 vs Richmond @ MCG, 09/06/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
richmond were great against sydney but ended up getting done by a better team in the end. At the G i would be surprised if they dont win by over 4 goals and its over by half time. Port have huge issues being able to get over 10 goals in a game and supplement it by being more defensive, its a defeatist mentallity by Ken to save face for his next job. The club dont even realise he's playing them right now for his own future

The optimism that exists in this thread is troubling in itself. If you have managed to convince yourself we’re even half a chance, it’s time to ween yourself of the meds, cut down the booze, & throw away the crack pipe. A well tried cure is to crack open PAFCs greatest goalless quarter catalogue signed by Ken himself. Over 100 episodes of pure football bliss.

Heading back over for this for the first interstate trip in what seems forever. Is there still a pub port people go to?

From the Vic Supporters group...
Important details to note:

Game time: 7.20pm, MCG

As this is a Thursday night game and many of our Vic members will be scrambling to get to the G straight from work, there will be no official pre-match function. However, a few of us will have a quick bevy at Transport Bar in Federation Square at around 6ish if you would like to join us.

Post Match Function

The good news is, there will be a Post Match Function straight after the final siren. The Function will be held in the Ponsford Atrium, accessed via Level 2 of the Ponsford Stand.

Players and officials will be in attendance and the VSG will be working the room, selling raffle tickets so dig deep for your chance to win a signed Guernsey or signed footy! We appreciate your support and as always, any money raised goes to the Club at season’s end.

The optimism that exists in this thread is troubling in itself. If you have managed to convince yourself we’re even half a chance, it’s time to ween yourself of the meds, cut down the booze, & throw away the crack pipe. A well tried cure is to crack open PAFCs greatest goalless quarter catalogue signed by Ken himself. Over 100 episodes of pure football bliss.
I haven't seen too much optimism on this thread, i think it's been quite the opposite.

I don't know why it is deemed so crazy to think we are half a chance against a side in a similar position to us on the ladder and form guide.

We are not a great side right now but neither is Richmond and generally we've matched up pretty well against them in the past.

From the Vic Supporters group...
Important details to note:

Game time: 7.20pm, MCG

As this is a Thursday night game and many of our Vic members will be scrambling to get to the G straight from work, there will be no official pre-match function. However, a few of us will have a quick bevy at Transport Bar in Federation Square at around 6ish if you would like to join us.

Post Match Function

The good news is, there will be a Post Match Function straight after the final siren. The Function will be held in the Ponsford Atrium, accessed via Level 2 of the Ponsford Stand.

Players and officials will be in attendance and the VSG will be working the room, selling raffle tickets so dig deep for your chance to win a signed Guernsey or signed footy! We appreciate your support and as always, any money raised goes to the Club at season’s end.
I didn't even realise it was a Thursday night game.

Shows what has happened to my interest levels.

We all harp on about Collingwood's draw but Richmond is just as favoured. They are in the middle of a run of seven out of eight games programmed at the MCG.

When you look at the Tigers' form it has not been any better than ours but the MCG is an advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's rare to read optimistic/positive commentary about anything on the Port forum, whether it be football or non-football related.

It's rare to read optimistic/positive commentary about anything on the Port forum, whether it be football or non-football related.
That's true at the moment. I think we feel like we are treading water ( or sinking 😉) and just waiting for some changes that will give us reason for optimism. Not saying I don’t find it a bit tiresome at times too, but there’s reasons.

I haven't seen too much optimism on this thread, i think it's been quite the opposite.

I don't know why it is deemed so crazy to think we are half a chance against a side in a similar position to us on the ladder and form guide.

We are not a great side right now but neither is Richmond and generally we've matched up pretty well against them in the past.
I've tipped the Tigers by 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back