Preview Round 13, 2023: Sydney v St.Kilda - SCG, Thursday 8th June, 7:10PM AEST *PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Swans

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bont looked exciting I remember. Think he played something like 15 games in year one which helped. Dogs fans were talking about Bont being a future star very early.

I picked Bont in my Supercoach side in his first year as a rookie and he was pretty good right from the start, Fyfe was pretty good too in his first year.

Owens wasn't as good in his first year last year as them but he had injuries, he has made a big leap this year though and I see him as good as them.

One of the most talented kids we have recruited in a long time, he has star potential along with King but he was more obvious being a no.4 draft pick.

Now that Owens won't need to play as a kpf it's going to be really interesting to see how he goes. Will surely get some decent midfield minutes and should also be a handful playing half forward with King and Caminiti taking the main kpds. Hope he gets a good run with the midfield tho and absolutely mauls Sydney. If he starts getting decent midfield time, think he's 2nd half of they year could be comparable to Bonts. Not as much silk but twice as much force

There is no indication that we plan on moving Owens to the midfield so I wouldn't be taking that into account.

We might not be happy gifting games to senior players but we don't have much at Sandy this week to replace a senior player with.
He was in a couple of center bounces with Marshall before being KO’d against GWS..

Owens already my favorite player . Was about to tear that game apart until he got knocked out . Just an animal. Just needs to start nailing those set shots from 30-50 m out and stop pushing them right and he ll go up another level again .
Hopefully windy gets inspired and they start enjoying themselves playing together as well.

Owens already my favorite player . Was about to tear that game apart until he got knocked out . Just an animal. Just needs to start nailing those set shots from 30-50 m out and stop pushing them right and he ll go up another level again .
Hopefully windy gets inspired and they start enjoying themselves playing together as well.
Is this their first match this year both starting? I know windy was sub a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back