Preview Round 16-Geelong Cats vs Western Bulldogs, Saturday July 18 1.45pm Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the guilt trip.
The resident Pie just walk in and asked when I was leaving:(
Oh dear re cat, we'd better get our resident Queen of Stats - Teriyakicat to compare the Pies' Saturday arvo games to the Cats ones + I think you may be well ahead for infliction of guilt ;)

Let's have a stroll down memory lane, back to our Halcyon Glory Days -

Geelong Cats have defeated the Bulldogs at Kardinia Park since 2003. Bulldogs have not defeated Geelong in their past seven games from 2009.

As I'm just beginning this preview thread, has anyone said "This is the sort of game we lose?" :(

He is better that a few 32 is a shocker
Really? The last time Razor Ray umpired one of our games there was such an outcry! I rang the AFL, who admitted they'd received lots of complaints. Then Razor Ray did his knee, so was out for a year. I can't remember if he's umpired for us in a long time.

Who is 32 re cat? Stevic?

Edit: Mollison is 32 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

It might be more about trying to keep Simpson on the park till the end of the year, than killing him in the seniors where we may be able to manage for a week without him.
Gee your a good person TC full of it in this post but a good person.

Really? The last time Razor Ray umpired one of our games there was such an outcry! I rang the AFL, who admitted they'd received lots of complaints. Then Razor Ray did his knee, so was out for a year. I can't remember if he's umpired for us in a long time.

Who is 32 re cat? Stevic?

Edit: Mollison is 32 :rolleyes:

we had him for the nm game at home

'It?' I'm 'moaning' because the MC should either make him a sub or wait an extra week to play him so that our best midfielder doesn't come from a 10 week break only to be pummelled from pillar to post for two hours, look at Selwood this year and how physically destroyed he is each week - that's coming Duncan's way tomorrow....Call me old fashioned but I'd like our best mid eased back into it after a 10 week break.
I spoke to Duncan at the Inner Sanctum tour, on 8 July + he said he'd return in two weeks - today's game is two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be staggered if Simpson doesn't come in. Why make him an emergency? Dropping him makes no sense. At all. And the fact Duncan is in has me wondering. Late change I'm betting.
Consider yourself staggered. Rightly or wrongly surely this is very damning for Dawson's future if he can't get a game now.

we had him for the nm game at home
Thanks re cat! But we also had Nicholls, so that should cancel out Mollison ;)
Today we have Donlon, Ryan ??? + Razor Ray :thumbsdown:

I shouldn't moan about the umpiring, it's just that I really dislike Razor Ray + his grandstanding! Collingwood fans refer to Razor Ray as "one of the Geelong all-time greats" o_O

Thanks re cat! But we also had Nicholls, so that should cancel out Mollison ;)
Today we have Donlon, Ryan ??? + Razor Ray :thumbsdown:

I shouldn't moan about the umpiring, it's just that I really dislike Razor Ray + his grandstanding! Collingwood fans refer to Razor Ray as "one of the Geelong all-time greats" o_O

Let's hope he is nice to us today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back