Review Round 19, 2023 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Lycett is cooked but surely he could have some more than Williams. Nothing against Williams but subbing him out left us two talls down up forward, thanks to a Marshall no show.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Clearly his back is farked and he's giving what he can.

Kane Farrell what a bottler. 5 errors in that last quarter:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to be a negative Nancy but while we did have bad umpiring and bad goal kicking, isn't this the game that premiership clubs actually overcome and still win the game?

It honestly just felt like a repeat of the Richmond prelims.

We are missing something. I don't know what it is. I don't know if we lack ruthlessness or smarts or players that are hungry for premiership success. There's something about our squad that just reads losers.

You guys are nuts it wasn't the same old s**t at all. Pressure was elite from both sides. Lessons aplenty before September.
I have to agree. I thought it would be the same old and we'd get pumped tonight. We got beat more thoroughly by Carlton last week. At least tonight we were right there. Bad kicking is bad football and that's a different thing to not showing up.

At the MCG where the noise of affirmation from 90k feral pies supporters will make the umpires job simple to dish out a reaming. I think not
You're probably right, but they did better than I thought possible tonight and that's cause for a little optimism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back