Game Day Round 19 vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope some of our fans are running late cos an hour before gametime there is hardly anyone here. Think we will be lucky to get 15k here today.
Why would you get there an hour before? It's an hour of nothing pretty much. Most people will get there far later than that.

Hope so mate. I'm here same time for every game and usually many more here around the same time.
Why would you get there an hour before? It's an hour of nothing pretty much. Most people will get there far later than that.

Watching from Dubai. Very very nervous but reckon we can do it. Bevo will back the boys to implement a winning game plan. It'll be massive if we get the four points.

I'm not nervous because it, to me, doesn't feel like a game we should win. Hopefully no injuries and we keep playing our style of footy. Go Dogs!

Am not at the ground today as I have a 5-day old future member lying on my chest. Let's hope I can get this live pass to work.

Not massively confident today but then again the team we are playing nearly allowed Essendon to beat them. They should be worried

Am not at the ground today as I have a 5-day old future member lying on my chest. Let's hope I can get this live pass to work.

Not massively confident today but then again the team we are playing nearly allowed Essendon to beat them. They should be worried
Congrats.

I hope some of our fans are running late cos an hour before gametime there is hardly anyone here. Think we will be lucky to get 15k here today.
Agree. Game starts in 25 and barely anyone here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tip: You might consider moving the 5 day old before the first dubious umpiring call ....

Hope so mate. I'm here same time for every game and usually many more here around the same time.
I'll back you now, still not many here! They'd want to turn up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back