Preview Round 2, 2019: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 31 March 3:20pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forwards have to hit the scoreboard. It’s an easy out to suggest that two pressure frwds were awesome all the while they got 4 kicks and ZERO goals between them!! Also and hopefully, we see scully, Wingard and Birch/Howe replace Mirra, Nash and Morrison in time for our best 22. Those 3 are borderline AFL material and still need time in the Magoos to further develop .
Nash will have ‘moments ‘ in his career but I can’t see it being a long and fruitful one. I hope I’m wrong.

Forwards have to hit the scoreboard. It’s an easy out to suggest that two pressure frwds were awesome all the while they got 4 kicks and ZERO goals between them!! Also and hopefully, we see scully, Wingard and Birch/Howe replace Mirra, Nash and Morrison in time for our best 22. Those 3 are borderline AFL material and still need time in the Magoos to further develop .
Nash will have ‘moments ‘ in his career but I can’t see it being a long and fruitful one. I hope I’m wrong.
10 out of 12 of our goals came from Mid/Ruck. Would have thought the forward pressure would have had something to do with it. I'm sure a tall in Lewis, or small in Hanrahan or Moore would have kicked 1 or 2, but probably wouldn't have put the pressure on to help contribute to at least 6 of those 10 goals from midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy...

I want an investigation into why a FORMER NUMBER 2 pick (O’Rourke) was cut from Hawthorn’s list with no interest from other clubs. /sarcasm font.

Seriously though, how is it our fault no other team offered a better trade? How is it our fault we could accomodate his pay (by not paying stupid money to players yet to prove themselves) and how is it our fault GWS were over a barrel and had to offload some player salary...

I'm tipping Jon Ceglar to be the unsung hero this week.

Against the crows he & McEvoy rucked very well in tandem & really took on Jacobs, allowing McEvoy to get off the chain during the second half as Jacobs tired. Ceglar matches up with English very well and I think he's a better tap ruckman than McEvoy. This should help our mids but also allow McEvoy to create a mismatch in the Dogs forward half.

What a load of crap, because he's got height, speed and power he is a lock to play this year? He is not performing, you cant have a bloke who's main contribution is pressure acts or tackling, he is a 6f6 dude who cant kick. I am not saying he won't ever be a player but he is absolutely light years away from being a quality senior footballer, he should be at BHH and truth be told if there was still the development comp he should be there.

*** His other Irish mate can join him too
Aaaannnddd That's enough internet for today kids, we've seen everything. Come back tomorrow and see if we can top it.

Woweee, did I just read a sentence that throws Ruffy and Buddy into the same convo as Nash? We can publicly spout if you wish?
That's not what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back