Preview Round 2 2022, Port Adelaide v. Hawthorn, Saturday 7:10 ACDT @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

So hawks are wearing a 1930s gurnsey tomorrow night? But no bars for Russ ?
Koch and Richo are piss weak.

Crows would have kicked up a stink about Hawthorns old jumper being worn in an away game.

So hawks are wearing a 1930s gurnsey tomorrow night? But no bars for Russ ?
Koch and Richo are piss weak.
so we’ve been negotiating for the best past of 4 years for prison bars in the showdown with the argument from Eddie and the rest of them that if you let us wear it once we’ll just keep asking again and again until we’re wearing them all the time…..but you reckon we should ask for this game as well. I’d like to have prison bars but I can see why we wouldn’t have asked in the middle of negotiating for the showdown.

so we’ve been negotiating for the best past of 4 years for prison bars in the showdown with the argument from Eddie and the rest of them that if you let us wear it once we’ll just keep asking again and again until we’re wearing them all the time…..but you reckon we should ask for this game as well. I’d like to have prison bars but I can see why we wouldn’t have asked in the middle of negotiating for the showdown.
We should of never said we only want it for showdowns that should of been the very least we would accept.
But if we do get it for both showdowns I could except that.

Lol. Middle of negotiating my arse.

They said no and now we are sitting on our hands.

If you reach any further you’ll pull your tonsils out your arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back