Preview Round 2 2022, Port Adelaide v. Hawthorn, Saturday 7:10 ACDT @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

This should be a good game. If the Hawks gain any ascendancy Ken will be down at ground level with his ear phones on, barking instructions and giving the players confidence as they rotate off the bench, meanwhile producing some moves to turn the game in Port's favour.

Oh wait.
Genuine laugh at this

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

This should be a good game. If the Hawks gain any ascendancy Ken will be down at ground level with his ear phones on, barking instructions and giving the players confidence as they rotate off the bench, meanwhile producing some moves to turn the game in Port's favour.

Oh wait.
I want what he's having.

Mitch Lewis was quite impressive last week for the Hawks, him plus Gunston I could see troubling our Aliir-less defence.

I'm extremely worried about this game, not from a skill perspective, but because I see Mitchell as one of the coaches from the 'new' generation. And with every passing year of a new wave of coaches, I feel we are going to be one step behind on a tactical level to the current trend. Thankfully the Hawks ruck+mids shouldn't, on paper at least, beat ours enough this week. But I've been burnt before.

More interested to see how Skinner goes than Sinn TBH. Sinn will be a player, but Skinner could become a much more important player.

Sounds like he’s a bit of an angry unit too. We need a bit of agro again.

It must be a in-club joke with Marshall still getting a game. I mean he can't do any less at the moment

It must be a in-club joke with Marshall still getting a game. I mean he can't do any less at the moment
He could do less.
  • He could have kicked no goals, like Finlayson & Gray.
  • He could have taken no marks, like Rozee
  • He could have laid no tackles, like Finlayson & Motlop
  • He could have taken no contested marks, like Finlayson (and Rozee, and Gray, and Motlop...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He could do less.
  • He could have kicked no goals, like Finlayson & Gray.
  • He could have taken no marks, like Rozee
  • He could have laid no tackles, like Finlayson & Motlop
  • He could have taken no contested marks, like Finlayson (and Rozee, and Gray, and Motlop...)

Hot Toddy 🔥

Big game for Hot Todd, once Dixon comes back one of the forwards needs to be dropped and he is the clear front runner at this stage.

Oh wait.
E5xDKPAVEAAOts5.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back