Preview Round 2 2022, Port Adelaide v. Hawthorn, Saturday 7:10 ACDT @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow! had a 25 disposal game on Sunday, is that not up to standards?
Was good but we had too many midfielders/players around there and it's gonna be one or two of Shiels, Nash or Maginness.
Maginness was key late in the game with his run and was leading about every running statistic, Nash will be good for the Port big body midfield, especially Wines.

Shiels probably just on the outer, goes to 23rd man i'd suspect. Or it's Maginness, one of those two.

Last edited:
Speaking of completely useless apps needed to watch the game - I'm being dragged along to an event on Sat night.

Will the 7plus app let me watch their main channel live, or does it only have re-runs of Sunrise and Million Dollar Minute?

Bit bummed to be missing this one given the tribute to Russell Ebert. Have my partner's 30th.

Ports by 24.

This needs to be a demolition with sparkling play forward of centre, if it's a close win with ugly forward entries we've learn't absolutely nothing & you can put the line through us in ink.

This needs to be a demolition with sparkling play forward of centre, if it's a close win with ugly forward entries we've learn't absolutely nothing & you can put the line through us in ink.

It won't be a big win, if it's a win at all. We struggle at Adelaide Oval night games, we don't handle the slippery conditions well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We like playing against the SUNS night and day, wet or dry, Adelaide or Gold Coast, Australia or China.

Everything else is a struggle.
TBF we are undefeated in China I believe (and probably will be for the next few decades). Surely that's worth something 😂
If only there was a stadium in Australia that mirrored the magnificence of Jiangwan Stadium

Hawks will win comfortably their half backs are very good. Can't see us applying enough pressure to keep it inside 50 for long enough
Nah, Hawthorn are s**t we will account for most sides on that tier it's the manner in which we do it, a grinding ugly win means we are still just Hinkleyball trash that won't trouble anyone decent.

I’m surprised Motlop keeps his spot, can’t remember him doing one good thing or chasing anyone.

I’m surprised Motlop keeps his spot, can’t remember him doing one good thing or chasing anyone.
Feels like he has lucked his spot rather than earnt it. No one else fit who is screaming for his position. No snafl games yet for contenders

TBF we are undefeated in China I believe (and probably will be for the next few decades). Surely that's worth something 😂
If only there was a stadium in Australia that mirrored the magnificence of Jiangwan Stadium

Round 9, Blundstone Arena. A chance to beat the Roos and resume our record of having won at every venue we’ve ever played at.

This might sound like a pretty common thing, but only South Melbourne/Sydney currently enjoys this (admittedly quirky) status, having won at all 36 venues they’ve entered for premiership points.

Flat track bullies to bring their "toughness" from round 1 with a gritty 1.5 quarter performance to win by 3 points.

Port Haw
Q1 2.6 3.0
Q2 3.10 5.1
Q3 8.13 7.4
Q4 8.17 9.8

Hinkley applauded. Slow defensive football kicking to contest near boundary line reigns surpreme. Social media erupts with port supporters going viral saying "where are the Hinkley haters now"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back