Game Day Round 2, 2023: Swans v Hawks, SCG 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way to miss the point… I was responding to someone asking for experience and asked who is there?!

I made no call for changes, young or old. I asked for options to the poster who asked for experience.

Could you have misinterpreted this any worse?!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No, I believe Dazza was mentioning to drop some experienced players. You've misinterpreted his post.

Wrong you can rebuild and still have good players around them. We were a solid team last season you could have kept that going whilst playing youth. Instead of this rubbish. That’s on the coach he made a choice. A crap one.
You can. But Tom Mitchell was useless and refused to do the team thing if moved from The middle.

Omaera played 1 good game every 10 weeks

Shiels was cooked

100% agree with you. The master coach put us in this position. But now he is coaching north and our new coach is trying to fix up the mess.
The master coach that’s 2-0 and will probably be 3-0 next week with that team. Don’t blame Clarkson for this. This is Mitchell’s second year. It’s on him. You know who used to make those excuses you made, Richmond under terry Wallace blaming the previous coaching staff for 5 years and going nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong you can rebuild and still have good players around them. We were a solid team last season you could have kept that going whilst playing youth. Instead of this rubbish. That’s on the coach he made a choice. A crap one.
Tom mitchell was sooking it up in how he was playing. Worpel is probably giving us better this year than what TOM was giving last year
Jaeger was inconsistent - though I wouldn't have had an issue with him staying (he hasn't done much so far at freo either)
Shiels seemed cooked

Opinion on Howe, Phillips was they were list cloggers - personally I would have kept Howe and maybe phillips as depth (though with Amon coming in there really wasn't much role to hold Phillips).

North cut deeper than us. Looks like it's starting to pay off some dividends.

Brisbane ditto.
No they didnt
I'm 38. Cant ever remember a loss this bad. We've been easy to play against.
I'm over 70 and I can't remember a more insipid loss than this

No, I believe Dazza was mentioning to drop some experienced players. You've misinterpreted his post.

Maybe, maybe not…. Rereading it’s not clear either way.

However at least you’ve stopped with the argument you created out of thin air.

So do you have any options, young or old? Rather than just anyone! All I asked was for options.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The master coach that’s 2-0 and will probably be 3-0 next week with that team. Don’t blame Clarkson for this. This is Mitchell’s second year. It’s on him. You know who used to make those excuses you made, Richmond under terry Wallace blaming the previous coaching staff for 5 years and going nowhere.
Because he has walked into a team that bottomed out the last few years. Sound familiar.....cause that is what he had when he came to Hawthorn. He is a great coach but he ****ed up the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back