Toast Round 2 = Collingwood 135-64 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We use hoses here in SE/Asia with high pressure jet streams. Toilet paper to mop up.

A niece over here asked me how we walk around all day with a dirty arse in Western countries.
Hard to argue with that one.
Japanese toilets can't be beaten - heated seats, wash, sanitise, deodourise & blow dry. Plus music.

A little extreme. I don't feel their was intent. Free kick 💯
Doesn’t need to be intent, that’s not what the rule is about. It was a sling tackle which pinned the players arm and gave them no opportunity to break their fall. There’s a reason the action is outlawed, 2 weeks is right for that.

I love how the simple yet effective nickname "Johnny Fking Noble" has really stuck. Nothing better than seeing a whipping boy become a cult favourite, Toovey style.
🎶 We've got Noble! Johnny Fking Noble! I just don't think you understand...

We use hoses here in SE/Asia with high pressure jet streams. Toilet paper to mop up.

A niece over here asked me how we walk around all day with a dirty arse in Western countries.
Hard to argue with that one.
Moved on from using the left hand and eating with the right hand?

Moved on from using the left hand and eating with the right hand?
I think that's Muslims mate. 5% of Thai people are Muslim.

Which hand do you use while showering ? No difference

I'm not worried about the scoreboard, when it comes to the VFL. l'm more excited about the individual performances of those pushing to reclaim their spots at AFL level, eg. Johnson, and the draftees showing their wares eg. Allan, and those we are expecting to take that next step, eg. Macrae. The opposition is of no relevance to me.....😁

Yeah, but it's funny how the opposition (or lack thereof) can skew the performances of those players. We actually beat them by over 100 points last year. I'll want to see how they go against and AFL 2nds side before drawing too many conclusions. Even Port next week should offer a more relevant test.

Question…. What was the context for the JHF booing? Not that I care that it happened, just can’t get my head around why. Were there comments made during the week? Is it due to a mythical Naicos/JHF rivalry? Or was it just because it was fun/funny?
Im thinking the Nick rivalry. Some booing is just childish crap. Ablett getting booed for no reason. Pendles on Anzac day. Would only take a small group to start it and the sheeple run with it. As usual its being portrayed that Collingwood invented booing Saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question…. What was the context for the JHF booing? Not that I care that it happened, just can’t get my head around why. Were there comments made during the week? Is it due to a mythical Naicos/JHF rivalry? Or was it just because it was fun/funny?
If they booed JHF what the hell will they do to Grundy?
PS - maybe it was "lagged booing" - intended for Henry?

If they booed JHF what the hell will they do to Grundy?
PS - maybe it was "lagged booing" - intended for Henry?
My money is on 7 North supporters went and booed - and then a few Pies fans joined in. And then it became a story - because Collingwood.

Im thinking the Nick rivalry. Some booing is just childish crap. Ablett getting booed for no reason. Pendles on Anzac day. Would only take a small group to start it and the sheeple run with it. As usual its being portrayed that Collingwood invented booing Saturday
On Thursday night, you could hear Carlton supporters booing Ollie, no mention of that.

On Thursday night, you could hear Carlton supporters booing Ollie, no mention of that.
Couldnt hear much over that stupid drum s**t after each goal. Do the flogs think they have Curtly Ambrose and Courtney Walsh sitting at full forward. Annoying as *. I started barracking harder for Geelong so we didn't have to hear it

certainly would have alleviated the boredom!!!
Tell me more!

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back