Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
WESTERN BULLDOGS

B: L.Birch 18, L.Spark 11, N.Callinan 10
HB: H.Scott 22, B.Toogood 28, B.Lochland 1
C: E.Blackburn 2
HF: J.Bruton 35, K.Brennan 3, M.Conti 8
F: D.Berry 7, I.Huntington 9, N.Ferres 16
Foll: A.O'Connor 4, E.Kearney 5, K.Lamb 27
I/C: T.Ernst 19, K.Rennie 24, A.Utri 23, A.Gogos 36, B.Hunt 21, E.Mackie 25, H.Wildes 17

In: K.Rennie, B.Hunt, H.Wildes
Out: D.Bannister (knee)

It's going to be stinking hot at the ground so if you're going then stay hydrated.

Will the biggest test this season, reckon Lions are fitter than Crows this year and sealed up a lot of weakeness

Losing Bannister is a tough lost, her pressure around the ball was important against Freo

Can't get the damn game on through the app. Damn it

If someone stops bent over the ball and gets run into high then it's still their own damn fault if they get hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be just a coincidence but how many ******* acls do we get? Must be close to the most in the AFL and now womens too. Couldnt be something to do with our turf could it? Think about how many knees have actually been done on WO, Libba, Rourke and Clay off the top of my head. Im sure theres been more

Even if it isn't an ACL (which it appears to be) the season is so short that a PCL or even more minor knee injury will wipe her out for most/all of the season. Just after she was tearing the game apart...

Might be just a coincidence but how many ******* acls do we get? Must be close to the most in the AFL and now womens too. Couldnt be something to do with our turf could it? Think about how many knees have actually been done on WO, Libba, Rourke and Clay off the top of my head. Im sure theres been more

A lot of it is bad luck. Having done one playing footy myself, you get told the surgeon you increase your chances massively of doing it again after doing it once. A graft is good but its not as the real thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back