Game Day Round 2 vs. St Kilda, MCG, 7:30pm Thurs 21/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We were always teetering right on the edge of premiership and complete rebuild, did well getting away with one when we had the chance.

Howe is cooked, Sidey is cooked, Mitchell is done, Mihocek’s pretty much done, Crisp continues his fall off the cliff.

Cupboards bare coming through too. Watching Reef running down the wing with the ball and doing everything possible to turn it over doesn’t fill you with confidence.

How could anyone think Schultz was what this team needed going forward just FYI…. lol. We have about 10 more pressing areas.
100%

Worryingly I think Elliott is also pretty much done.

The big issue is that we don’t have a single decent developing young key forward to replace Mihochek.

We look slow, lazy and insipid.

Darcy Moore has been lobotomised.
Absolutely junk.

Quaynor, WTF are you doing?

Markov, where the hell are you?

Mitchell, yuck.

Sidebottom, have you got vodka in your Gatorade? You’ve been pantsed. Time to get Daniel wells to take you home for a rest.

Degoey????? Best pre-season ever? Wtf.

Naicos, come on man, lift.

Crisp, anything but.

So many more.

Coaches, you all need a kick in the balls. A hard one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admit I'm still feeling satisfied by last year's flag. That's something Saints fans wouldn't understand.

But I do think we should send Jordy to Bali. It'll do him good.

They will all be swanning around the GP this weekend getting lauded as premiership stars.

Our skills, understanding and flair are stuck somewhere in the off season. Looks clumsy and ineffectual in attack tonight. Be nice to kick to a forwards advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back