Preview Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 11th August, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Dockers

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll probably blame Richo if we lose...

I'm more likely to blame the umpires, even against interstate teams at home we often lose the free kick count.

anyone else lost faith in stuv? I have. If you want to leave, leave! Personally i hope we can at least squeeze a late first rounder for him.

Requesting trade to geelong is one.....

Given his whole career thus far to the Saints.
I definitely don’t begrudge him the chance to try and end his career on a high if that is his reason for going (bearing in mind we don’t actually know if he is).
All I ask, if he does want to go, is that he plays 3 blinders to get us the best trade we can get.

Team is looking 👌. Horses for courses.

Spewing about Gresh but gives him time to work on the basic drop punt!

Chance to get a good look at Brad Hill but would prefer not to see much of him!

I was pessimistic at the start of the week but seeing Stuv and Hanners in can’t help but feel like we might get the W. I hope we do for Ratts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hill has a mare, watch the trade thread to into meltdown...

On the contrary, as much as I want Stuv to have three blinders, I’d be more than happy for Hill to have three dud games. 😉

I’d let Rats ride on my shoulders all the way back to Morrabbin in my convertible. And I don’t even own a convertible. That’s how impressed I would be.
A modest statute perhaps

2n826he.jpg

Did that last year. Did that worry you after his 4th b and f. Hasn’t done it yet this year. What else because there isn’t proof of that yet.
Totally agree Plugger and the fact that the guy has given his heart and soul for the Saints right up to the age of 29+ and not even sure if he is going.
If he is, I will love watching him play these last 3 games. Love the guy.

Can’t hurt. Has the speed and hardness to go with him. Steele hasn’t played well on him yet. Why not try Long.

We picked him up from Footscray's VFL side where he played predominantly in defence as well. I hope he had some negating skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back