Game Day Round 21, 2021: St.Kilda v Sydney *PRIDE GAME* *COFFIELD 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe watch it again. Webster was right against him and then had an opponent. Hickey covering Connolly and Jones stationary with an opponent. No option would have ended well. Should have got the free.
Wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe watch it again. Webster was right against him and then had an opponent. Hickey covering Connolly and Jones stationary with an opponent. No option would have ended well. Should have got the free.
Rewoldt didn't agree with you either

fu** me I ******* HATE that free kick. Even when we get them, I hate them. That should not be a free kick, that isn't in the back at all.

Any player with half a brain gets giddy since all they have to do is superman it for a free reset.

Ray being Ray though, shoulda pinged Heeney for the retaliation instead of that engineered free afterwards, but hey, one rule for "stars" one rule for everyone else right?

I feel like Ray Chamberlain has a great balance of being a good umpire but also a very controversial umpire

Any player with half a brain gets giddy since all they have to do is superman it for a free reset.

Ray being Ray though, shoulda pinged Heeney for the retaliation instead of that engineered free afterwards, but hey, one rule for "stars" one rule for everyone else right?
Not to mention it wasn’t in the back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back