Round 23 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Issac Smith was the most underrated fwd pick of the season

I can hardly remember much discussion about him at all here

Been far too inconsistent, he was solid until his bye then was rubbish for a 5-6 week period until like 3-4 weeks ago.

I've had him all season and copped his rubbish scores which coincided with spuds like Tuohy, Jelwood, Heeney, Yeo etc not delivering also post-byes.

Would've been great to get him cheaply about a month ago for finals FWIW.

Been far too inconsistent, he was solid until his bye then was rubbish for a 5-6 week period until like 3-4 weeks ago.

I've had him all season and copped his rubbish scores which coincided with spuds like Tuohy, Jelwood, Heeney, Yeo etc not delivering also post-byes.

Would've been great to get him cheaply about a month ago for finals FWIW.
I brought him in two weeks ago for 2 100+ scores. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I picked him up when I saw his last 4 weeks. He had a dream run home, and he did what I expected. He is good when he can get those skiis on. If it's tight, tough and contested, he sux.

Yeah I picked him up when I saw his last 4 weeks. He had a dream run home, and he did what I expected. He is good when he can get those skiis on. If it's tight, tough and contested, he sux.
Not exactly

He smashed Sydney both times, that's Sydney's gameplan isn't it?

Witherdan on the bench :( OUCH !!

Haven't looked at my team since monday only thing i did was change the C off Dusty to Titch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back