Preview Round 3: Essendon vs St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30/03/24 @ 4:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's Nicky Dal's form trying to stir the media up about how apparently rough we are, in the lead up to playing his old mob.
We’ll get worse umpiring and more suspensions with less benefit of the doubt, but that has always happened anyway. On the flip side, a reputation like that should be beneficial in actual game play. Get in their heads a bit, get the contest on our terms. Bring it on.

We’ll get worse umpiring and more suspensions with less benefit of the doubt, but that has always happened anyway. On the flip side, a reputation like that should be beneficial in actual game play. Get in their heads a bit, get the contest on our terms. Bring it on.
Yep. Looking forward to being considered difficult to play against, just from competitiveness and aggression.

Yep I’m all for it.

Saints look well organised and well drilled. We look like we're starting to turn the corner. Slowly. Loving the new aggressive attitude, hope we keep it up. First half of our season is incredibly tough, need to get a few wins on the board, just to keep the enthusiasm up. Good chance to knock off someone who is, in reality, a few steps ahead of us.
Caddy in please, Hep managed.

I’m not sure if this is a joke?
Jones struggles to be the 3rd man 😂

Was super serial.

Having some space to lead at the ball I50 might help.

We're not dealing with an unknown quantity here. He couldn't have faked the marking in 2021 but even that has abandoned him.

He might not be entitled to a little faith/love but he probably needs it and we need him to benefit from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Ridley back?

Should be updated tomorrow sometime, they had Ridley as 1-2 weeks as of Tuesday last week and given they were pretty conservative with Parish I reckon it'll be a no.

Redman will be available, and Parish will hopefully be fine as well so that's two likely in's.

If Caddy isn't ready no point rushing him in. Whilst he'll be a loss no doubt we coped last season without 2MP. Resting ruck, Langford and Stringer should provide enough height i'd think?
I'd prefer a smaller dynamic forward line with a bit more pressure to stop the ball pinging back out. No doubt there will be a resting ruckman anyway in Draper or Goldstein, so throw Davey into the forward line I reckon. That would be something like:

Davey Draper Stringer
Gresham Langford Menzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back