Game Day Round 3 vs. Brisbane, Gabba, 7:30pm Thurs 28/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Mr Park has a few too many Lions supporting relatives.

On the very rare occasions when we see these people, we don’t talk much footy. When I saw them before Xmas, I didn’t even mention the GF. How very considerate of me.

But unfortunately, one of the young ones is a pain in the *rse and has taken to sending me texts about how good Brisbane are now, and how much they’ll win by tonight.

I don’t need this.

Pies to win by three goals to shut up the annoying relative in law.
I feel your pain VP,
Back in 2001,2002 and also 2003 I worked at a place,My boss and two sales reps Brisbane Lions supporters also to top it of the State Manager and Ladies in accounts.
Going to work on the Monday was absolute torture boarding on abuse they had posters etc,And walked past me all day singing the Brisbane song,Not to mention the half time and full time messages.
I took comfort and reminded them they are and will be a transplanted team in a subtle way.
Marty

Unfortunately Mr Park has a few too many Lions supporting relatives.

On the very rare occasions when we see these people, we don’t talk much footy. When I saw them before Xmas, I didn’t even mention the GF. How very considerate of me.

But unfortunately, one of the young ones is a pain in the *rse and has taken to sending me texts about how good Brisbane are now, and how much they’ll win by tonight.

I don’t need this.

Pies to win by three goals to shut up the annoying relative in law.
What's this little smart arse basing his opinion on about how good Brisbane are now? They're 0-2, lol.

Nerves are kicking in now. I don’t know if it’s a good thing, a bad thing, or just a thing. I haven’t felt like this before this season. I had some level of confidence about all the previous games, and we know how well that turned out. All I want is them to show some fight and desire, and eliminate whatever’s leading to way too many turnovers lately.

We'll put it all together at some point, we're showing signs in patches. It'll unlikely be tonight but as long as we give it our all, and leave nothing out there. Make it hard on them, and put our best foot forward in finding our form

We'll prob put it all together at some point. Over the next few weeks, hopefully the hawks, but we know our form against them lol Port post bye may be when it starts to click.

We'll put it all together at some point, we're showing signs in patches. It'll unlikely be tonight but as long as we give it our all, and leave nothing out there. Make it hard on them, and put our best foot forward in finding our form

We'll prob put it all together at some point. Over the next few weeks, hopefully the hawks, but we know our form against them lol Port post bye may be when it starts to click.
And when it does click, the rest of the competition better watch out. There’s not much as ferocious as a wounded magpie.

So you think we'll probably put it together at some point, Jen?

I feel less convinced after reading this 😆

Came up at lunchtime with all the VFL players. Didn’t realise they were playing up here as well. If I remember correctly we got smashed in the VFL game last year. Hope we are a little more competitive this time.

Came up at lunchtime with all the VFL players. Didn’t realise they were playing up here as well. If I remember correctly we got smashed in the VFL game last year. Hope we are a little more competitive this time.
Yeah, they play tomorrow morning. Or 12:05 melb time.
Anyone of a surprise that was there, or not?

Surely we have to haha.
Hopefully sooner rather than later.
I bloody hope so. And hopefully it starts tonight.

Surely they are as angry as we all are about how our senior players & coach have been spoken about in the media.

I can't think of any better motivation & now having the opportunity to beat the team we played in the GF on their home turf.

Time to make a statement.

Surely.

Please.

Ffs.

🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bloody hope so. And hopefully it starts tonight.

Surely they are as angry as we all are about how our senior players & coach have been spoken about in the media.

I can't think of any better motivation & now having the opportunity to beat the team we played in the GF on their home turf.

Time to make a statement.

Surely.

Please.

Ffs.

🙏
lets hope!

Hoping this will be our freo 2022 equivalent. An unexpected away win that starts a winning streak.
Not too much to ask for is it?

I'm so keen for it that I've upped my usual $5 mozz by multi bet to a straight $40 on Brisbane to win. Murphy's Law says we can't lose now.

Hoping this will be our freo 2022 equivalent. An unexpected away win that starts a winning streak.
Not too much to ask for is it?

I'm so keen for it that I've upped my usual $5 mozz by multi bet to a straight $40 on Brisbane to win. Murphy's Law says we can't lose now.
IF we should happen to lose, I'm going to find Murphy and I won't be held responsible for what I might do to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back