Oppo Camp Round 6 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I love cairns.
Far enough away from Brisbane to be entirely focussed on North Queensland.

Maybe just the one team in Queensland would be enough, concentrated on all football through one club.

From the jumper, to the transient nature, everything about GC looks contrived.
They have a fairly strong AFL following in Cairns as well.
Cazalys in Cairns could have easily hosted an AFL side.

They have a fairly strong AFL following in Cairns as well.
Cazalys in Cairns could have easily hosted an AFL side.
I try to get to Cairns once a year or so; would love to have walked down to Cazaly stadium for a Magpies match.

Crazy VFL/AFL trivia fact:

Roy Cazaly is the only player ever to have played exactly 99 games for each of two clubs: St Kilda and South Melbourne.

NO FATHER SON FOR EITHER OF THEM

So much for the top of the table clash with St Kilda in a couple of weeks. I certainly hope the Croweaters don't get any ridiculous delusions of grandeur, and make a run for the finals. I'd like to win another one at Adelaide Oval later in the year.....

We now sitting 3rd on ladder.

We going nicely, keep banking those 4 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the best result for us today Cats v Eagles I can't cheer either of them, maybe a draw, I think the cats will get em though

Games to come;

Port - Marvel
Carlton - MCG
St Kilda -MCG
Sydney - Sydney
Freo - MCG
Melbourne - MCG
bye
Bulldogs - Marvel
North - MCG

We have the capacity to smash all of them.
If we are not 12-2, Then l’ll be dark as that means one or more of those spuds will have beaten us.

Games to come;

Port - Marvel
Carlton - MCG
St Kilda -MCG
Sydney - Sydney
Freo - MCG
Melbourne - MCG
bye
Bulldogs - Marvel
North - MCG

If we are not 12-2, Then l’ll be dark as that means one or more of those spuds will have beaten us.

If we can get past port then the draw does open up a lot. Shame it’s not the mcg, marvel always makes me nervous

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Games to come;

Port - Marvel
Carlton - MCG
St Kilda -MCG
Sydney - Sydney
Freo - MCG
Melbourne - MCG
bye
Bulldogs - Marvel
North - MCG

I wish I was as confident about playing Port at Marvel stadium as you are, but the rest of the games are "winnable".

Games to come;

Port - Marvel
Carlton - MCG
St Kilda -MCG
Sydney - Sydney
Freo - MCG
Melbourne - MCG
bye
Bulldogs - Marvel
North - MCG

Depends how we kick for Goal

Games to come;

Port - Marvel
Carlton - MCG
St Kilda -MCG
Sydney - Sydney
Freo - MCG
Melbourne - MCG
bye
Bulldogs - Marvel
North - MCG

The North Melbourne game is our home game, but it’s at Marvel.

Robbie gray out for a month broken hand
Kicked five against us in a game in 2017. Averages more than a goal a game, and 18 possessions in his thirteen games against us. Goes 50-50 against the Pies in his time with the Power, but he is a talisman for them. Just hearing his name gives me the heebie jeebies.

If we can get past port then the draw does open up a lot. Shame it’s not the mcg, marvel always makes me nervous

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haven't ever lost to the Power at Docklands. Beat them in 2005 when they were finals bound, 2006 when Buckley kicked four, 2011 when we flogged them round 1, and 2012 when Swanny single handed got us over the line. If anything, our form at the MCG against them (losses 2016 and 2017) by whopping margins (67 and 31 points respectively), should have been the concern, the result last year aside.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back