Game Day Round 6: North Melbourne V Richmond @ Blundstone Arena - Saturday 1:45PM, 09/05/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone actually feeling confident about today?

I'm not for 2 reasons. 1 it's Norf. 2 it's Richmond.
To be honest I'm never confident game day but I also believe that we can win, feel it's a 50/50 game between two sides who's best and worst are miles apart, will be home from work to watch the second half of what will be, hopefully, a season defining win, fingers crossed.

weve got this guys , Norf are as bad as us and are not lucky enough to be in The position we are like Dimma said in this weeks Disection " our best footy is not that good and our worst footy is not that bad , our best footy is not far away"

Norf don't even have a coach that knows where there best footy is and it certainly isn't as close as ours .

Tiges by 37

Do I take the Tigers in my multi? Such juicy odds!! Your midfield on paper should control the game, North where deplorable last week in the guts.. You blokes can rebound strongly out of defence as the North forwards are bordering on useless when it hits the deck.

Run of the mill side North, if the Tiges are any good they'll win.

Do I take the Tigers in my multi? Such juicy odds!! Your midfield on paper should control the game, North where deplorable last week in the guts.. You blokes can rebound strongly out of defence as the North forwards are bordering on useless when it hits the deck.

We aren't any good

No. We haven't beaten norf for years and we are mentally weak

I may have a broken leg, but I'm gunna kick the s**t out of something if I keep having to listen to Liam Pickering all day

listening to the guy has to be a main cause of anal bleeding

I may have a broken leg, but I'm gunna kick the s**t out of something if I keep having to listen to Liam Pickering all day

listening to the guy has to be a main cause of anal bleeding
You can just tell he smokes 40 a day by the sound of his voice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys listen here

How about we put one of the fittest players on our team and most determined runner

As the sub.

Genius.
So who should have been the sub?

Guys listen here

How about we put one of the fittest players on our team and most determined runner

As the sub.

Genius.
Better than 3 quarters of whinging by people about Gordon's lack of contribution

You can just tell he smokes 40 a day by the sound of his voice

and it gets better, Wally and Andy Maher on as well. FMD!!

still love KB for the "Andy Maher is a knob" line :D

I wouldn't bother putting us in your multi m8. We are well known to play other teams into form.

Final Line Up:
B: Grimes Chaplin Batchelor
HB: Houli Rance Vlastuin
C: B.Ellis Grigg Hunt
HF: Deledio Griffiths Martin
F: McIntosh Riewoldt Morris
R: Maric Cotchin Edwards
INT: Newman Astbury Miles
SUB: Gordon

On paper is the only way the tigers midfield look any good. On paper their lack of drive is not seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back