Game Day Round 6: North Melbourne V Richmond @ Blundstone Arena - Saturday 1:45PM, 09/05/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest I'm never confident game day but I also believe that we can win, feel it's a 50/50 game between two sides who's best and worst are miles apart, will be home from work to watch the second half of what will be, hopefully, a season defining win, fingers crossed.

I hope so.... I just have bad memories of North games over my time following the Tigers.

95 was the best, 94 the second best and 2011 was great too oh and one in about 1998.... Actually they probably the only wins I can remember against North....

Oh and we beat them in the fog at the G one year... maybe 06??? Pettifer played well from memory...

Jack to kick six including the game winner after the siren

Putrie to kick SFA but Ben Brown to rip Chaplin a new one

Thomas to be subbed in Q1 after hurting his back taking a dive

Cotch to kick 5 behinds before nailing one from the goal square and tigers swarm all over him

Waite to get reported for trying to kick Rance in the nuts

Dimma happy that we won the game but lost the KPI's, says game will be viewed as a loss in his eyes

Brad Scott unhappy no roof on Blundstone arena, has a sooks in his post game presser........

Oh and #lolnorf

Putrie :D

Better than 3 quarters of whinging by people about Gordon's lack of contribution

Well we either get 1 good* quarter of football from him when he plays 4 or 1 good* quarter of football from him as sub.

*The use of good in this sentence may be misleading and only apply to those who play AFL Fantasy and not Supercoach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so.... I just have bad memories of North games over my time following the Tigers.

95 was the best, 94 the second best and 2011 was great too oh and one in about 1998.... Actually they probably the only wins I can remember against North....

Oh and we beat them in the fog at the G one year... maybe 06??? Pettifer played well from memory...
I have pretty good memories of 1974. :D

Watching our boys there looks to be a focus about them and they seem to be switched on. Don't know about the nth boys didn't look at them tbh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back