Preview Round 7 - Sydney v Geelong, 7.20pm Saturday 16 May, ANZ Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it eating less and exercising more? i've been trying that this year, but apparently going from no exercise to parking one car bay further from the pub door isn't enough.
Damn! That's a great idea, though, rooie.
I have been parking my car in my husband's spot in the garage and walking 2m extra to get to my fridge ;)
Thought it was working- but I guess I'm just fooling myself :(

Did you go berserk at me? Thought it was a robust debate!! Based on... maybe a contributing parent... but the child has far out grown that initial inception or should I say conception. :cool:

Did you talk to Joel , find him a fantastic rep of our club. Not all guys like doing it so , one must take that on board. Id be interested to talk to the like of Stanley, Rivers and Blease... how they find the Cats experience. Surely Rivers must have a degree of happiness over the move.
I'd NEVER go berserk at you, TC, surely you know by now how much I :hearts: you, admire your footy nous + respect you?
I'd love to have had the opportunity to speak with Joel, but he was besieged by fans + you can see he has a million things he's thinking of + needs to do. He's definitely a super Cats rep! Is so patient + fabulous with the fans, esp the kids. Plus there was an older man in a knitted Geelong guernsey, I took his photo with Joel + they had a great chat. While I'm very pushy, I try to recognise the pressures on the players + just how much it means to supporters to have a few minutes with their Cats heroes.
What did surprise me was how relaxed, approachable + friendly SJ was today, sometimes he can be arrogant. Harry was on for a chat.
Spoke to Stanley + Rivers, my Dad was a Melbourne supporter. Huge difference between the two! HUGE!!! Rivers was very relaxed + I just fell in love with him. Teased him about not being unable to wipe the smile from his face, since joining the Cats + he's sooooo stoked to be at Geelong. Stanley is very reserved + I'm guessing he's still finding his feet. He 'appeared' quite overawed. Delightful + friendly, yet I think he might be a bit shy. Makes me wonder what the Dees players were subjected to by fans? ??? Clark, also like Stanley, does with eyes caught in headlights. Yet, when I expressed my delight at them being with Geelong, both said the welcoming from fans was immense, the way they both seemed startled + then dropped their shoulders in relief was very telling. You wonder at the differences in cultures.
Guthrie, Caddy + Duncan are the exact opposite! Just relished meeting the kids + are gorgeous!
Walker is such a fine young guy! So conscientious + trained so hard! Totally focused. Same with Kersten + Lang, all drilling the ball at goal practise.
What was so awesome was the kids in the crowd stood behind goals + kicked the balls back to the players, to kick for goal again. Such a thrill for the kids! My friend's son kicked the ball to Selwood + then burst into tears because it was so amazing, God bless him.
Tomahawk said he was amazed at the size of the crowd at Open Training "for an NRL state lol Just adore our NSW Cat :hearts:
Just an incredible day!

Spoke to Stanley + Rivers, my Dad was a Melbourne supporter. Huge difference between the two! HUGE!!! Rivers was very relaxed + I just fell in love with him. Teased him about not being unable to wipe the smile from his face, since joining the Cats + he's sooooo stoked to be at Geelong. Stanley is very reserved + I'm guessing he's still finding his feet. He 'appeared' quite overawed. Delightful + friendly, yet I think he might be a bit shy. Makes me wonder what the Dees players were subjected to by fans? ??? Clark, also like Stanley, does with eyes caught in headlights. Yet, when I expressed my delight at them being with Geelong, both said the welcoming from fans was immense, the way they both seemed startled + then dropped their shoulders in relief was very telling. You wonder at the differences in cultures.
Of course Stanley coming from StKilda one may feel its a different club , but players who become the Donkey for a supporters pin , no matter the club , probably find it tiresome. Fresh start at Geelong , and different pressure's. As Rivers found... He thought he had played in some big games...but Hawks at the G in a final was another level. Strike someone on an off day and people get the wrong impression. As you say with SJ. The could have re release the Skyhooks song with SJ on the label...yet thats why he has played the way he has in the past. Ego.

Neglected to mention Blitz, who's also amazing! Just oozes intelligence + is most engaging! Shrugged off his high possie in 3rd man up stats. Asked him if there is anything he can't do, he paused + looked baffled lol so I said "You're baffled, right?" + he nodded, I added, "Then I'm right, there's nothing you can't do?" + he blushed.

See how the team comes up in the morning and bung the Coakatoo back on the 10.30 out of Sydney, destination Whitten Oval.
I'll ask the question tomorrow if I see Scotty.

Neglected to mention Blitz, who's also amazing! Just oozes intelligence + is most engaging! Shrugged off his high possie in 3rd man up stats. Asked him if there is anything he can't do, he paused + looked baffled lol so I said "You're baffled, right?" + he nodded, I added, "Then I'm right, there's nothing you can't do?" + he blushed.
ask him to be a Jockey.

Whats the weather like up there , will it be a mud heap out at the Sydney O Park

Hey guys, I'm on the Geelong Harbour cruise, pre-game function tomorrow afternoon + Jimmy is the special guest, so he can't escape me! *Muwahaha!!!*
Get your questions together + I'll put them to him about tomorrow's game +++

Did you notice there was no Blitz insurance??
That's because of this:

NewHeavyGearBlitzMetalLogoSmallCC.jpg

Hey guys, I'm on the Geelong Harbour cruise, pre-game function tomorrow afternoon + Jimmy is the special guest, so he can't escape me! *Muwahaha!!!*
I bet you can't wait!! Better wear your best bib (and tucker). ;)
All that salivating will ruin your new dress!! :D

old_lady_ai_baby_bib-r78e700e02bcd463692cc4b97d1c829ee_zfe0o_324.jpg

ask him to be a Jockey.

Whats the weather like up there , will it be a mud heap out at the Sydney O Park
LMAO I WILL if I see him! But he'd win the Melbourne Cup on a donkey FFS!
Weather? Oh dear! I'll tell you TC but don't let catempire read the forecast ;) Fine + 21C with the evening dew, the ball might be slippery.

LMAO I WILL if I see him! But he'd win the Melbourne Cup on a donkey FFS!
Weather? Oh dear! I'll tell you TC but don't let catempire read the forecast ;) Fine + 21C with the evening dew, the ball might be slippery.
dammit! I hate those dewy evenings. Our boys seem to slip over more than those from other teams. I have no idea why! Maybe Champion Data could keep a stat for slips so, when it's wet, the MC can play the boys in reverse order of how many slips they've had during the year. ;)

Probably need to have a butter-fingers stat as well- and weigh the two stats up to see who gets to play.

Oh- can you post pictures, please?? Jimmy would love to have his pic splashed all over the pages of BF, I'm sure! :D
:D

I bet you can't wait!! Better wear your best bib (and tucker). ;)
All that salivating will ruin your new dress!! :D
OMG Teri, when I first saw that bib, initially I thought it was a panty liner, then a Depend geri nappy lol
Do you have anything to keep my tongue in my mouth?
old_lady_ai_baby_bib-r78e700e02bcd463692cc4b97d1c829ee_zfe0o_324.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw some kittens heading out of the hotel at 6:30pm + told them they should be in bed, resting for the game. Thurlow said "It's only 6:30 ???" I replied "Exactly!!! WAY past your bedtime!" :p

Saw some kittens heading out of the hotel at 6:30pm + told them they should be in bed, resting for the game. Thurlow said "It's only 6:30 ???" I replied "Exactly!!! WAY past your bedtime!" :p
XujHLh.jpg

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night. Am a bit worried actually, expect a good tough game.

Love your fans by the way, was sitting next to some Cat supporters last year and after a certain point they took to the on field shenanigans with good humour because hell, everyone knew we weren't going to be seeing it again for another 80 years and sometimes s**t just happens.

Always a pleasure playing your lot, at least we know the game is going to be played in the right manner. Also, 50% chance of rain - cue Swans board freakout:(

Can you ask him if he's interested in fathering a son for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back