Preview Round 7 - Sydney v Geelong, 7.20pm Saturday 16 May, ANZ Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has just crossed my mind. If Walker is the travelling emergency, what the heck is Cockatoo doing in Sydney?
It seems obvious to me that Cocky is the travelling emergency in case of any late sickness/injury that is unexpected and Walker has been brought along due to one of our talls being in some sort of realistic doubt for the game tomorrow night.

Walker being taken as the only travelling emergency didn't make sense so I'm glad that Cocky has made the flight up there aswell.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night. Am a bit worried actually, expect a good tough game.

Love your fans by the way, was sitting next to some Cat supporters last year and after a certain point they took to the on field shenanigans with good humour because hell, everyone knew we weren't going to be seeing it again for another 80 years and sometimes s**t just happens.

Always a pleasure playing your lot, at least we know the game is going to be played in the right manner. Also, 50% chance of rain - cue Swans board freakout:(

Please rain.
That game last year will be forever etched in my memory.
Swans were so damn clean.

Please rain.
That game last year will be forever etched in my memory.
Swans were so damn clean.

I can't actually watch that game either though for a different reason. I have never seen the Swans play better than we did that day. The team was near perfect in terms of performance but when I see that game all I can think now was how it was essentially the same team that got humiliated on Grand Final day, that they can put in the kind of performance they did against Geelong in 2014 but that they got no where near that level in the most important game of the year. Knowing your teams potential and your team getting no where near that potential is sometimes extremely frustrating.

Other than 2008 Geelong were brilliant at being consistently great. Rarely had games where your team turned up but did not seem to play anywhere near their best.

I know you must be very excited. But just be gentle on his knees. :D
Don't think Jimmy has to worry about his knees, knowing Kitty she"ll be the one doing the kneeling. Poor guys she's liable to demolish the whole team lol.

Half your luck Kitty, hope you have a ball, pardon the pun.

PS: Can you ask Jimmy if Nadia"s lonely while his away to text me her address and I'll go keep her company for him

Don't think Jimmy has to worry about his knees, knowing Kitty she"ll be the one doing the kneeling. Poor guys she's liable to demolish the whole team lol.

Half your luck Kitty, hope you have a ball, pardon the pun.

PS: Can you ask Jimmy if Nadia"s lonely while his away to text me her address and I'll go keep her company for him

Be gentle on her knees.

dammit! I hate those dewy evenings. Our boys seem to slip over more than those from other teams. I have no idea why! Maybe Champion Data could keep a stat for slips so, when it's wet, the MC can play the boys in reverse order of how many slips they've had during the year. ;)

Probably need to have a butter-fingers stat as well- and weigh the two stats up to see who gets to play.
I've handed out extra Grippo to the Boyz just now at breakfast, but uncertain how to stop the dewy slipping :( Do Champion Data keep stats on the type of studs used in boots, to compare which boots are better at keeping players upright :D

Make it rain SquishyKitty

tumblr_mj35uuSCxT1rm42n8o2_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a bad feeling we could get a hiding tonight and today in the vfl for that matter. Don't think it'll be as bad as last year but a reality check none the less.

I've put off thinking about tonight's game
I want to hold on the feeling of last week's win
Keeping the happy memory of last week
To prevent the memory of last year at the SCG.
I doubt a Rain Dance will help us tonight
Heavy rain won't turn the game into Swan Lake
It will instead wash away our Burlesque Tease against the Pies
Last week we saw a Pirouette and goal from Murdoch
It won't be a waltz in the park without pressure again
No time for Bollywood moves or Voguing tonight
The swans are a heavyweight Head Banging outfit
Expect a good old fashioned foot stomping Hoedown
Plenty of body slamming to intimidate our crew
A breakdance to leave us spinning
Don't worry Selwood will again take the lead
We won't take a backward step.
We have our own good movers
Hawkins has serious Air Flair
Blitz will be hard to partner
Motlop has some Fancy Footwork
Duncan can twist and tango with the best
The kittens know the steps
I hope they don't trip over their own feet.

I'll be pretty happy if the boys are just strong and competitive result doesn't matter too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back