Game Day Round 9, 2018: Saints V Pies - 7:25pm @ Etihad (7mate) *Bailey Rice's Debut*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the last 5mins on my phone after being out for dinner.

2 things:

1) it seems as though we’ve heeded my pregame plan of kicking the ball along the ground.

2) haven’t even looked at the stats, but I reckon we’re getting abso-*******-lately bent over by the maggots here. And it seems that it’s been that way all game as we looked extremely frustrated at things not going our way that we’re now lashing out to make a point.....? Am I wrong?

Anyways, back to watching & hoping for a miracle :(

Haven’t watched the entire game I take it??
Silly post is silly
Not interested in what you think he is nothing more then a C grade player would not get a game at any other AFL club to slow

Just watched the last 5mins on my phone after being out for dinner.

2 things:

1) it seems as though we’ve heeded my pregame plan of kicking the ball along the ground.

2) haven’t even looked at the stats, but I reckon we’re getting abso-*******-lately bent over by the maggots here. And it seems that it’s been that way all game as we looked extremely frustrated at things not going our way that we’re now lashing out to make a point.....? Am I wrong?

Anyways, back to watching & hoping for a miracle :(
Ur a psychic. Pretty much

This will be passed off by Richo as another acceptable loss against a so called better team when it was a win that was there for the taking.

Sick of this s**t.

We should be winning these games.

“We played some positive footy in the first half. Unfortunately we didn’t make the most of our opportunities. We take some confidence out of the match knowing we can play like we did in the first half. Some positive steps forward. I look forward to seeing how the boys respond next week.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back