Preview Round 9 2021 - Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants, 7.25 pm @ Marvel Stadium, Sat 15 May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClockworkOrange

Team Captain
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
It’s just too much of a risk

buntine is a no brainer here.... we don’t have a leader down back to organize young kids.
And riccardi has literally had one game in the position in the twos

riccardi might be a great defender one day.... but there is no chance we bring him in this week imo
And in comes Riccardi.

Leon lighting it up!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Giant Pete

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
I’m positive I read somewhere that our vfl game today was being televised on mainstream tv... but can’t find what channel... anyone able to help??

Callums_Guns

Community Leader
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons
I’m positive I read somewhere that our vfl game today was being televised on mainstream tv... but can’t find what channel... anyone able to help??
The GIANTS have named their team for round five of the VFL season, with eight AFL-listed players looking to press their cases for senior selection against Richmond at the Swinburne Centre.

The clash will kick off at 2:35pm with members and fans able to watch for free around the ground.

The match will also be broadcast exclusively on 7Plus.

Round Five

Richmond v GIANTS
Saturday, May 15 at 2:35pm
Swinburne Centre

sydney_gws

All Australian
Oct 31, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
qpr
Bruhn is stiff. I like the ins. Play to our strengths. I think Marvel being a bit smaller we can get away with being tall. I'd go Riccardi on Lynch, if it doesn't work switch him fwd.
I am feeling confident about this, we need to be winning this game to have any realistic
hope of finishing top4, which we still can do.

Callums_Guns

Community Leader
Feb 26, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Phila 76ers, Mt Buller Demons
Surely he plays back.....

And Taylor will take lunch

Im about to take lunch now as well

I am feeling confident about this, we need to be winning this game to have any realistic
hope of finishing top4, which we still can do.
After last season I will be happy with top8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Are they flying in on the day? I would have thought with the EAFL game early they would have flown the whole group down yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad