Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

I am IN!!

Having said that, Mrs Zevon and I are currently at home fighting off a bout of covid ourselves (well, trying to) so I shall attend the party by Zoom lol
Iā€™m the only one still standing while everyone around me is in iso. See you on Zoom! šŸø

How many can you drink in the 45 minutes it takes her to win?
Hope Iā€™m wrong but I feel like itā€™s going to be a lot harder against Keys.

So should get at least 50 minutes drinking time šŸ˜

Thatā€™s another 2 gins for Wosh
I talk a big game but I actually hardly drink anymore, but good excuse to have a crack tonight...maybe a skolling game every time she hits an Ace :tennisball:

Wait Iā€™m embarrassed to say I only just clocked on to the fact that tigs2010 was posting on here!! I see you on the AFL Fantasy board and the tennis board often so I just saw your username and usual witty humour and didnā€™t think anything was out of the ordinary. Are you on board with the Roys now?? šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Wait Iā€™m embarrassed to say I only just clocked on to the fact that tigs2010 was posting on here!! I see you on the AFL Fantasy board and the tennis board often so I just saw your username and usual witty humour and didnā€™t think anything was out of the ordinary. Are you on board with the Roys now?? šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
TedDougChris promised me a premiership a cake

TedDougChris promised me a premiership a cake
Haha I love it, so glad youā€™re here šŸ‘ Your posts always give me a chuckle, especially when you, me and TDC are having terrible weeks with our fantasy teams every week of the fantasy season.

I am IN!!

Having said that, Mrs Zevon and I are currently at home fighting off a bout of covid ourselves (well, trying to) so I shall attend the party by Zoom lol
Hope you and Mrs Zevon feel better soon.
Also Wosh you also.

I just had my booster 2 days ago. My arm has been really sore but not too bad today.

I would join you guys on Zoom but I donā€™t have it. :(

Haha I love it, so glad youā€™re here šŸ‘ Your posts always give me a chuckle, especially when you, me and TDC are having terrible weeks with our fantasy teams every week of the fantasy season.
Look I think I did alright given I used 15 of my 40 odd allotted trades on ruckman :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My tv came back on Yay! šŸ˜
We went down the beach and it was so beautiful I forgot about the tennis haha. Just reading about it now and Iā€™ll watch the replay later šŸ‘šŸ»

Leading Goal Kicker:

The Roys have had some truly great Full Forwards over the years, so letā€™s discuss the next potential gun spearhead at the BJO.

Given the number of times this man has won it, I decided weā€™d use something a bit abstract to present the award to him this yearā€¦ This was from a random paragraph generator onlineā€¦

I hope that has real meaning for you all....

On that note, congratulations Mooch ā€¦ā€¦ In all seriousness, Mooch is now 5th on the all time leaderboard and still contributing big bags of goals on a regular basis, so will continue to rise up the charts hereā€¦.

View attachment 1316696
That random generator got it spot on. Spooky.

How do they decide which ones take precedence?
I would say itā€™s in the process of being integrated into the new upgrade and this isnā€™t the finished product, but itā€™s cute as for now haha.

No spoilers. I've still got a couple of pages to go!

Oh OK. I guess I'm caught up now. Congrats Wosh on a fabulous season :cocktail::cocktail:
Ditto Smooch, lets hope we can go a bit further qooty wise this time. All the way actually.

Congrats to all our winners and everyone who got a vote and a participation ribbon to anyone who didn't (was there anyone?)

Thanks for putting on a great event once again TedDougChris . Did I miss the red carpet and free champagne?

Thanks for putting on a great event once again TedDougChris . Did I miss the red carpet and free champagne?
Nope - I stole some of the red carpet (it looked fancy) and I think there is a crate of champagne in the BJO bar !!

Individual awards are nice, but I want this team to win the big dance.

ALL 4 QUARTERS OF IT.
What is this 4 quarters of which you speak? One and a bit games? Makes no sense.
In true Roys spirit, I'll now post the missing piece of the countdown - the one that absolutely ******* no-one picked up on.......

Round.....

View attachment 1316788

Round 4: Vs Furies (home): Roys Won: 127 - 78

After massively rustling the jimmies of the Bombers ā€“ without having played a game, Lore joined up for her first run for the mighty ā€˜Rillas.

We also had the pleasure of Elton Johns Wig ā€™s company this week, which was very enjoyable.

Early on, hotchilli revealed themselves to be a Russian spy, allowing TedDougChris on the field early in Q1. But Aristotle Pickett and Barrels refused to take any notice of this and scored goals to level the scores early, but the remaining Roys were very concerned, allowing the Furies to take a 6 goals to 2 lead at the first change. From this point though, the Roys ran riot ā€“ scoring 115 points to 41 ā€“ with the Roys scoring the last 43 points unanswered ā€“ cruising from 6 points up to a 49 point victory.

Best: Wosh was outstanding from the ruck, with 16 hit outs, 25 possessions and 2 goals, Barrels slotted 5 in a commanding forward role, hotchilli and Dingster slotted three from the middle. Dingster also decided to get a lazy 32 from midfield to go with his three goals.

View attachment 1316790
No me? Not even worth the write up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back