Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Ol’ Roy Award: The Players Player Award

This is voted by the players, on a 10 points (1st) through to 1 point basis... The scores are tallied and represent the person who most represents being a Roy and the Roy spirit across the season.

Highlighting just how important and revered he is across the club, the league and the universe, the winner this year is Mobbs.

Congratulations Mobbs !!!
The hilarious embodiment of grumpy perfection ❤️
Good Ol’ Roy indeed 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

And spammer of the season too hahahahahahahahaha serves yourself right 🥳

19D02B0B-E024-4F1D-8BD2-BC7D0159E66F.gif

Last edited:

Mist also say I'm quietly surprised at polling at all, let alone respectably! Wtf...

You have been a stellar player for us over the years, punching well above your impressive weight for goals scored....

You were the leading HFF a few seasons back for goals - you've polled well !!

Congrats to Wosh and all other winners.
Look forward to being bullied by everyone in a match thread soon.
Suns out
Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Best Newcomer Award: (the PTizzle Award)

PTizzle Award - The Bestest of the Newest

The Roys have managed to recruit some cracking rookies over the past few years. Sadly, some of moved on, but some are still here adding to the best posting team in the Sweet FA. We were lucky enough to get three fine recruits for S32 - Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever , hotchilli and Lore , although Lore joined part way through the season.

And this year, the Leadership Group have yelled at me to make a ******* decision, rather than giving the award to everybody, including random people walking past the BJO on a sunny Thursday in April.

So, without further ado, the winner this year is Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever !!!

But only just. Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever had an outstanding season on and off the field. She was very unlucky to miss out on All Sweet FA honours, she was clearly head and shoulders above her peers in the HFF spot, won Rookie Gun of the Year and made an amazing contribution to the club. We are very lucky to have her and looking forward to seeing what she can dish up this year.

We're also thrilled to have Lore and hotchilli here as well, and looking forward to what tigs2010 and MoscowHawk can bring to the table next season as well !!
Thanks I’m delighted with this award. Glad to of shared the field with first year teammates Lore and hotchilli who also had great seasons. Also all of the Roys. Cheers everyone for all the msgs. 🍸🍸🍸

Thanks guy and gals, nice words and feeling the love :) I really hoped to help pull the club to a Premiership but never mind, it was a lot of fun with you all…you know this x

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever terrific first season, loved getting to know you 👍🏻
Mooch you have to be one of the the most loved people around this joint, and rightly so...it’s very hard to move you out of FF, your back end of the season was amazing!
Zevon is a blast, brings so much to the club.

As for positions well hopefully Mobbs this season you’ll succumb to my nagging and jump into a prime position, Lord knows I tried with both you and Ted…Ted however killed the bench position and I’ll just shut up.

Welcome Sterge MoscowHawk tigs2010
And Elmer_Judd hey I know you! Welcome

D720A743-AC71-452B-A516-E7B261D17116.gif

Oh and my old mate zackah 🍩 who I’ve loved as a dear friend here for years :) Feels like home.

Who’s got no votes now, pal 🍸 Look forward to a season of melts.
#daysincezackahpolledavote

Great count TedDougChris excellent work. Thanks for the write up Dingster x

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant work on the count TedDougChris!

See you all at the bar to push this drinking session through till next Monday.

Congrats to Wosh and all other winners.
Look forward to being bullied by everyone in a match thread soon.
Suns out
Barack Obama Reaction GIF
Enjoy your new club, it’s was a fun couple of seasons with you 🍸

Thanks guy and gals, nice words and feeling the love :) I really hoped to help pull the club to a Premiership but never mind, it was a lot of fun with you all…you know this x

Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever terrific first season, loved getting to know you 👍🏻
Mooch you have to be one of the the most people around this joint, and rightly so...it’s very hard to move you out of FF, your back end of the season was amazing!
Zevon is a blast, brings so much to the club.

As for positions well hopefully Mobbs this season you’ll succumb to my nagging and jump into a prime position, Lord knows I tried with both you and Ted…Ted however killed the bench position and I’ll just shut up.

Welcome Sterge MoscowHawk tigs2010
And Elmer_Judd hey I know you! Welcome

View attachment 1316764

Oh and my old mate zackah 🍩 who I’ve loved as a dear friend here for years :) Feels like home.

Who’s got no votes now, pal 🍸 Look forward to a season of melts.
#daysincezackahpolledavote

Great count TedDougChris excellent work. Thanks for the write up Dingster x
I got 26 Broken votes from CHB!

Also just a shout out to our leadership group, 73 pages and super engaged, we don’t agree on everything but we always compromise and laugh later.
Hopefully Mobbs will finally step into a prominent position and rack up the votes he deserves.
TDC you seem to know exactly what you‘re doing on the bench, solid effort making a historic All SFA :D

Good season all around.
Also some fun shenanigans in the team pm, probably the only season I’ve ever enjoyed one of those, as you can see I prefer to keep the chat out in the team pm, but we did have have fun moments, Lore especially is a pip behind closed doors 😄
See ya all for S33 👍🏻

Just for information, we're having a pre-season friendly against the Phoenix, later in the week, regular season will start next week.

Team threads and PM"s to be started shortly....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back