Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1262881

Some stats updates, courtesy of Barrybran 's Stats Thread, which can be found here.......

Form Update: (taken from here....... )

Mobbs - currently 3rd best CHB over the past four weeks.
Dingster - currently 2nd in the league in the centre
Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever - currently 2nd for the HFF - sure to rise after another big game on the weekend
Aristotle Pickett - 4th in his first year at CHF !! Nicely done sir !!
Wosh - #1 rated ruckman in the league during the past month...

Season:

Allikat - 2nd highest ranked BP for the year
Mobbs - 2nd best CHB for the season
Dingster - #1 ranked centre for the year
Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever - #3 rated HFF across the year, rising with a bullet
Aristotle Pickett - #3 ranked CHF
Barrels - #3 ranked FP across the season
Mooch - #2 ranked FF - before a magnificent bag of 10 on the weekend.
Wosh - 4th ranked ruckman across the year, but making a charge up the table....

We're batting quite deep this season in terms of performers, let's keep it up and ramp up as we approach the last month of the regular season.
3rd?!

Must be an absolute race to the bottomā€¦

my irl footy coach tried to turn me into a BP. I was so bad at it that I got benched for 3/4s

I was so bad I was one of the guys traded to other teams when they didn't have enough players as a kid.....

My talents have improved immensely.....

3sr8.gif

Match thread is up

Not at all, I was saying they're all achieving highly whilst at split there like a corpse doing nothing haha

You have set pretty high standards lately, letting some of the other guys and girls do the work now is probably good. Keeping you fresh for finals...

You have set pretty high standards lately, letting some of the other guys and girls do the work now is probably good. Keeping you fresh for finals...
xxxx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back