Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

Z80sfWQ.png

Congratulations on 100 games for the Roys to JackNah_8 !!!!

The half-hat wearing, conqueror of Kooyong - JackNah_8 plays her 100th game for the mighty Roys this afternoon against the Gumbies.

Originally joining the Roys in Season 27, JackNah_8 has been one of the most consistent performers for the Roys over the years, starting as the #1 ruckman and repeatedly ranked #1 for discussions about tennis and half-hats.

JackNah_8 finished 3rd in the Broken medal count in S27, 3rd again in S28, 4th in S29, before winning both All SFA nomination in S30 and the Broken Medal - to breakthrough after an unbelievably consistent few years for the club. All SFA nomination followed again in S31, as well as a second place finish in the B&F count for last season.

This season, JackNah_8 has seamlessly switched to Fullback - helping the Roys to concede the third least points for the season to date, while providing endless run from defence - to help give us the best percentage in the league !!

Please join with me in thanking and congratulating JackNah_8 for her years of consistent service (!!!!!!) for the Roys and to half-hats !!

View attachment 1266745

Congratulations on 100 games for the Roys to JackNah_8 !!!!

The half-hat wearing, conqueror of Kooyong - JackNah_8 plays her 100th game for the mighty Roys this afternoon against the Gumbies.

Originally joining the Roys in Season 27, JackNah_8 has been one of the most consistent performers for the Roys over the years, starting as the #1 ruckman and repeatedly ranked #1 for discussions about tennis and half-hats.

JackNah_8 finished 3rd in the Broken medal count in S27, 3rd again in S28, 4th in S29, before winning both All SFA nomination in S30 and the Broken Medal - to breakthrough after an unbelievably consistent few years for the club. All SFA nomination followed again in S31, as well as a second place finish in the B&F count for last season.

This season, JackNah_8 has seamlessly switched to Fullback - helping the Roys to concede the third least points for the season to date, while providing endless run from defence - to help give us the best percentage in the league !!

Please join with me in thanking and congratulating JackNah_8 for her years of consistent service (!!!!!!) for the Roys and to half-hats !!
Thank you for your kind words.

Never thought I'd last this long. 100!

Go Thiem Roys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, itā€™s only my second season here so Iā€™m a bit green

When do the Roys generally start to choke?

1st minute of Q4 of first final.
We could be 100 points up in the wet and still lose...

But TedDougChris has been giving us important lessons on how many quarters there are in Qooty games. We will be fine this season right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back