Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 32 Community Rooms - Broken Medal Count tonight ! šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.56.13 am.png

I admit Iā€™m not much into all these new made up rookie awards, the EKA is still the only sanctioned one I care about. However DockerDen5215 's Rookie Gun this season is actually really well done and enjoyable, it also focuses on on field performance which is what the game is about.

BUT I gotta say our new players have been sensational this season, Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever hotchilli and Lore ā€¦who doesnā€™t say much but when she does her posts are worth 50 of the opposition :D She also waggles her finger alot on that half back line which is what we pay her the big bucks to do!
Lore's entry into the Sign Up Thread is already the stuff of legend and pretty much gives her an immediate pass into the Roys HOF

fyQN.gif

Downside: Barracks for Essendon

Hereā€™s a fun interview with our Captain and our little Peter Pepper
We love you too and you have added fun and real class to the team, and youā€™ve also turned up the Scovilles on the wing to help us hold onto our top 4 hopes.
With Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever proving to be the next up and coming major goal kicker in the team and slotting in so easily with her team mates and the League I see 2 future leaders here and long term Roys we hope!
ezgif-4-44b5ee6ece5d.gif

Downside:
Thinks choc-mint drumsticks are the best flavour
Double Downside: Crunchy chicken twistie drumsticks WTF

The new and improved Warrior Princess on the block really is Cool4Eva
Goal kicking machine and all around a fun team mate...an excellent addition to the BJO and a big part of the reason we sit 3rd on the ladder
Goals = Wins. Simple, and she delivers like a Veteran.

7IGa.gif

Down side: Questionable taste in tv shows

P.S my fav CRC4E quote
I have drunk posted on here a few times. Iā€™m a really happy drunk.

Last edited:
*Humble cough cough

Iā€™m sitting comfortably in second in the ruck ratings, despite playing wing for the first few games.
When I asked to be moved to ruck due to it being the only position the sim has ever liked me in I wasnā€™t kidding!

Pretty happy with that, tho no chance of catching Strigoi now who has had a monster season and well deserved!

Only a few more games to go, lets shake off this guy

577AD2B9-643A-4DD4-B464-7361B8A28F69.gif

Z80sfWQ.png

Congratulations to Supersuns on reaching 50 games !!!

Despite a braindead moron trying to tell us what to do and how to post, we would like to congratulate Supersuns on reaching the 50 game milestone. Or is that millstone ?? I guess we'll find out later once the Sim decides how we go !!

Supersuns joined us a few years ago and quickly went on to be one of our most annoying and spammy posters most beloved posters...

He has played primarily midfield, winning the Broken Medal last season for the B&F for the Roys, as well as All Sweet FA honours for the first time. He "won" the Itsmyshow award for spammiest poster as well. (Narrator: this isn't really an honour, more a badge of shame)

So please joining me in thanking Supersuns for his massive amount of "meh" contribution to the Roys and hopefully we can take home the 4 points this afternoon.

View attachment 1271354

Congratulations to Supersuns on reaching 50 games !!!

Despite a braindead moron trying to tell us what to do and how to post, we would like to congratulate Supersuns on reaching the 50 game milestone. Or is that millstone ?? I guess we'll find out later once the Sim decides how we go !!

Supersuns joined us a few years ago and quickly went on to be one of our most annoying and spammy posters most beloved posters...

He has played primarily midfield, winning the Broken Medal last season for the B&F for the Roys, as well as All Sweet FA honours for the first time. He "won" the Itsmyshow award for spammiest poster as well. (Narrator: this isn't really an honour, more a badge of shame)

So please joining me in thanking Supersuns for his massive amount of "meh" contribution to the Roys and hopefully we can take home the 4 points this afternoon.
Meh

Exactly!
50 games is kinda a big deal around here these days tho so good to see a newly recruited played sticking around and getting enjoyment from the joint šŸ‘šŸ»

Youā€™ll be at 500 before you know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back