Official Match Thread S19 R3: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I hurt your feelings? Maybe latch onto that Teddy Bear again for comfort. It is your security blanket is it not?

I see you mentioned my qooty ability, well it goes without saying here that I have most of you covered in that area as well.

- Best and Fairest
- All-SFA
- Club Captain
- 3rd in a Mobbs Medal

What have you achieved other than... nothing.

I admire the attempt.

Now you can revert back to 'button mashing' or 'stalker' again in an attempt to save face.

A mixture of both.

The Mighty Boosh refuses to tag me, probably hoping I miss the post like that time a few years ago in a certain thread that left him speechless, when he subsequently departed. I remember a name and I understand the animosity. It wasn't long after 164 when he became bitter and angry. The same has occurred again here and he hasn't played in the loss yet.

Les Norton has given up the ghost. He's posted my name at least 20 times over the course of the last week, then refuses to engage when called out. He's also too afraid to tag me because he has a yellow belly and would rather flap his arms in the breeze and resort to childish comments such as 'soggy sao.' How enlightening.

Then we have Frankston Rover who also gave up the ghost when he refused to respond further about his Garlett comprehension issues, preferring to post an image of a meltdown instead. He hasn't got the guile to go one on one anymore after the last episode. I expect him to hold a grudge until he calls it quits again at the end of the season when the Warriors fold after the majority of your side lose interest.

You mean you came here to repeat yourself. Enlighten me on the humorous posting of the Warriors. The only laughing I'm doing is as a result of yourselves imitating 13 year old teenagers.

You use those terms because your institutionalised. It's the only terms you endear yourselves to, and funnily enough, you think it's clever, witty and funny. Bay 13 is ingrained in your psyche and there's no escape.

It happens regularly. Take a look at the link I posted a couple of days ago. He's been holding a grudge ever since.

I went down this path with your captain, and he came out the other side looking like someone just lit the fuse on his tampon.

Alert the media, we have a breaking news story. Stronzo was alive last season but nobody noticed. The efforts of those who gave up their time for the search were in vain.

Takes offence at the continual mention of Bay 13 references then proceeds to mention an incident that occurred on Bay 13. I'm liking the hypocrisy.

What makes this post even more ironic is the fact that that incident has been mentioned numerous times like it's some kind of trophy to hang your hat on.

I must admit, getting you to eventually post on this forum wasn't a hard task. If only your captain was capable of similar. He has tried so I'll pay credit where it's due in that regard. I just found it easier, It's the aura I possess.
If we wanted War and Peace in this thread numbnuts, we'd have ****ing asked for it.

I can understand how attempting to banter with somebody as intelligent as me would cause trepidation, particularly for someone as limited as you appear to be.

I suggest you might feel more confident if you had a stronger grasp of written English. Perhaps you might start by revising the importance comma use and the way that the use of commas can alter the meaning of sentences.

I think people like you who seem to derive the majority of their sense of self from interaction on the Internet describe what you did in the sentence I quoted as "SELF-PWNAGE."

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

#themightybooshisafraid
#coneyislandwarriorshavefunnybones
Lol.........where's the comma between the words 'use' and 'and' in this sentence?
How embarrassing for you .......LULZ!

It's very obvious I'm afraid.

BREAKING: GOLD CITY ROYALS TO GO EASY ON THE MIGHTY BOOSH AFTER HE ADMITS TO BEING AFRAID.

article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x339.jpg

The Mighty Boosh.

Lol.........where's the comma between 'comma' and 'use' in this sentence?
How embarrassing for you .......LULZ!
Comma not required. Bwahahahahahahahaha! You are actually dumber than I thought possible.
Retired Jimmy, you are taking 'SELF-PWNAGE' to new depths.

Errrrr...........how embarrassing for you
Your post appears to be incomplete Retired Jimmy. But then again, they might not have taught you how to use a 'full stop' in remedial English yet.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
If we wanted War and Peace in this thread numbnuts, we'd have ******* asked for it.

Leo Tolstoy? I wouldn't have thought so. The Coney Island Warriors are far more likely to ask for something like this.

256532-20115-120035-1-archie-s-pal-jughead.jpg

Even then, half of the team will be moving their lips while they are reading and the other half will just be looking at the pictures.

Oh dear, how immature, 3KZ is actually running with "I'm so intelligent on the Internet".

Bwahahahahahaha?

Pop that full stop inside the inverted commas and you have a sentence there The Mighty Boosh.

As far as running with I'm so intelligent goes, have a read through the thread and pay particular attention to the absolute rubbish the Coney Island Warriors have been "running with." Having done that, do you really want to mention maturity? If you do, you are simply making yourself look silly.

Last edited:
Breaking what. Bad, legs, wind. Attention to detail.
Benjamin.

They're not the greatest band, but they're not bad. They're pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pop that full stop inside the inverted commas and you have a sentence there The Mighty Boosh.

As far as running with I'm so intelligent goes, have a read through the thread and pay particular attention to the absolute rubbish the Coney Island Warriors have been "running with." Having done that, do you really want to mention maturity? If you do, you are simply making yourself look silly.
Lol - 3KZ thinks I'm mature. What a dickhead.

I can understand how attempting to banter with somebody as intelligent as me would cause trepidation, particularly for someone as limited as you appear to be.

Nice ******* sentence Mr Academic. And before you start going on about grammar, it's clumsy and poorly crafted. The "to be" is entirely superfluous and just makes you come across as, well, uneducated.

Ah, I can see that self righteous vein throbbing in your forehead but before you unleash a tirade of invective and search through my posts for errors. I don't claim to be an intellectual or for that matter mature. I am confident enough in myself and very happy with my life - fake persona's on the internet to boost my self esteem are unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

I imagine that would be referring to me. Dumbing it down to the extent I have is of course, an intentional tactic. The theory is simple, over the course of the thread Son of God has slowly, 'python-like', become victim to a condition known as 'self-insertion', whereby a patient/victim is, for all intents and purposes, has been inserting/ingesting himself up his own rectum. This particularly nasty phenomenon has lead to his postings become more and more self-referential, self-important, and most importantly of all, more self-congratulatory. Also muffled. His anal cavity is no doubt more stretched than a bangkokian ladyboy's on a two for one deal night. the slurping sound alone is enough to make most men cautious and wary of communicating with it. In circumstances such as this, scientists attempting any form of rational communication or indeed attempting to explain consequential concepts and ideas is wasted, as the insertee is so high on his own methane he can really only hear whatever the fugue state has him induced into.. which in this case appears to be basically "lolz I have pwnzered u! I is mazter troll lolzor" Communication at this point beyond that is of cource, fanciful and a waste of time. Simplifying things can, occasionally reach the victim, who is so inserted he is no beyond saving. So why put th effort in? Lolz!

As a vistim of self-insertion , can I suggest your best course of action is reach on up into that anus, and pull him out. Its smelly, he'll hate you for it, and you'll forever become known as 'the guy that stuck his arm up Son of God 's arseh*le' but at least you can say 'I tried, I tried to save him!' Nobler gestures throughout history have been noted. :thumbsu:

I am confident enough in myself and very happy with my life - fake persona's on the internet to boost my self esteem are unnecessary.
psychiatrist-male-patient-18374737.jpg

"That's good to hear The Mighty Boosh, but you don't sound very convincing. I can sense some hostility. Perhaps we should pick up where we left off last session. You were telling me about being bullied at primary school by some of the girls for being stupid."

see this is why i didn't bother with the royals, innate drivel. it is basic bitching, that would take pride of place in any collection of discarded letters to the editor that were salvaged from the tip.

it's so pedestrian its not even worth the .000032 seconds it would take google to fetch the multitude of internet memes and amusing simpsons jpegs as i continue to portraying you as an angry old codger.
In response to Sydney Bloods "I didn't bother" (26/02/2015) I just want to say that the use of "bitch" paints a very sad and misogynistic picture. Hank, Helena Valley.

Oh dear, the inevitable white flag so soon.
I noticed you waved the white flag with your edit in post #840, tough guy. What a sad hypocrite you are turning out to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back