Media S25 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done GotTheGoodes and U2tigers, you guys are absolute quality. Really enjoyed the banter with you this season :) well deserved!
Look forward to meeting you in the final this week, GTG ;) Battle of the wings :p
Cheers ppy.

#battleofthewings has a good ring to it I reckon.

proxy.php

1 - sausageroll
29908.jpg

927 posts averaging a healthy 60 per week.
many touches causing much aghast
112 dream dates averaging 7 per week.
Kicked many goals. Mini sausagerolls on the menu

Ding: sausageroll omedetou gozaimashita!! yoku dekimashita desu neeeee! Gambatta desu neeeee! Sagoii desu neeeee!
All those seasons of therapy have now been worth it. The doubters will be talking about your persistence for years to come. A true inspiration.

Yakker: This is the moment the league has waited for. Sausageroll has been overlooked for far too long. A stand out veteran who has dominated the rookie ranks season after season. He is the one rookie that has dominated since S7 without accolade but his time is now. No one can deny his moment, no one can dispute his greatness. He is the Mahamed Ali of the SFA, the Babe Ruth no.... the Don Bradman. He is without peer. Let no man deny this moment for the greatest rookie to grace us with his presence. Have I mentioned the greatnessest? The rookieness? The unprecedentedness? Let no man... hang on. I’m on a loop here. Sausageroll is the the curry pie of the pie oven. Just...... sexual chocolate ..... sexual chocolate

505455_dc64d5ed82c79a79acdc1c267793e994.jpeg

cats2rise: Sausage. What a poster. From day one, sausage has lead from the front, and plays some great Qootball. I can’t remember someone making such an impact so early, and sausageroll is a deserving winner of the Rising Star award - I’d say there is a fair chance sausage will come away with the EKA too. We have been blessed to watch a star in the making, and the sky is the limit. I can’t wait to tell my grandkids I played with sausage from the start.

Cloud_: Congratulations sausageroll. It's been a pleasure to watch your growth. You are the new admin.

sausageroll can't contain his delight..
View attachment 507215
hahaha :D

Obviously there was a rookie round table discussion I wasn't invited to. People seemed to be expecting it.
Totally deserved though.

In response to the comments in the quote...

To Dingster : Douno arigatou gozaimas. Hontouni sugoi omoshoroi desu

To Yakker : THe Don is an appropriate comparison. We share(d) the same birthday

To cats2rise : Shouldn't you let your grandkids parents have the discussion about playing with their sausage? I'm not sure it'd be an appropriate subject for you.

To Cloud_ : No.

Thanks everyone. Stoked to have rated so highly (considering my inactivity re: media).

I'm not here for awards but it sure does give you a nice feeling knowing others have enjoyed my contributions as much as I've enjoyed theirs.

Congrats to our spiritual brother sausageroll. No matter the season you will always be a fellow rookie.

To my fellow S25 Rookies - Guns. The lot of you. Thanks so much for posting in the right spirit. It's been fun & I look forward to having a laugh many seasons to come.

*raises pastry in salute*

sausageroll this is it mate... Get your speech ready!

#teamsausageroll
Congrats sausageroll you deserve this win.

Ive been so happy to be part of your rookie season. And even happier to be part of #teamsausageroll.

I one day hope to win this award just like you.
Congrats!!!! Woo hoo!!!! #teamsausageroll
YEEESSS sausageroll you utter legend! This'll go down in history. #teamsausageroll4lyf

PASTRIES ON THE HOUSE!
Thank you all. #teamsausageroll4lyf

Legends! :):thumbsu:

LOL sucked in sausageroll !!!!!
No.

hahaha :D

Obviously there was a rookie round table discussion I wasn't invited to. People seemed to be expecting it.
Totally deserved though.

In response to the comments in the quote...

To Dingster : Douno arigatou gozaimas. Hontouni sugoi omoshoroi desu

To Yakker : THe Don is an appropriate comparison. We share(d) the same birthday

To cats2rise : Shouldn't you let your grandkids parents have the discussion about playing with their sausage? I'm not sure it'd be an appropriate subject for you.

To Cloud_ : No.
Don't be a f***ing idiot sausageroll. You didn't really win.

Yes that last line could mean so many different things.... Ahem.
Lol, in Year 12 drama we did a play on Arabian Nights and one scene involved a baker and a...lovely lady sort :p and the baker was played by a Christian girl and she had to say the line, "the dough is rising, the dough is rising!". Made me die everytime lol

Lol, in Year 12 drama we did a play on Arabian Nights and one scene involved a baker and a...lovely lady sort :p and the baker was played by a Christian girl and she had to say the line, "the dough is rising, the dough is rising!". Made me die everytime lol
... This bakery theme I can go with. You got any of those bakers hats? You know, the floppy ones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back