Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Schulz was at Crows training this morning.

He was turned away at Alberton when he offered to help.

It is a disgrace what this clown has done to this club.
luther rage GIF

Lol how ****ed is it that hinkley 'coached' Schulz, and yet doesnt trust him to run a goal kicking program because he has a small pee pee.

Little bottom tenny kenny signs on for another twenny

If it ever ends it’ll end like the final scene of Saltburn.

Everything we knew of Port dead or gone, while this parasite romps naked through the desolate halls of Alberton, emitting fumes of hake and aspartame, all to the tune of Pseudo Echo’s Funky Town.

"We know what our best ball movement is like," Hinkley said. "To the opposition's credit, we have been stifled by defensive sides. Our challenge is to look at all options we have available when we have ball in hand."

This bloke is such a tool. My plan would be perfect if it wasn't that pesky opponent.
Just as well it never fails in the big games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A leading sports integrity expert has been appointed to oversee the implementation of reforms within South Australia's greyhound industry, following revelations of animal abuse.

Sal Perna, who was Victoria's racing integrity commissioner for more than 10 years and led a 2015 inquiry into live baiting in greyhound racing there, will start his new role in coming months.

The former police officer is a member of the National Sports Tribunal and the World Anti-Doping Agency's Independent Ethics Board.

The guy looked like the village idiot during the presser, smiling and laughing. Seriously, get out of my club you parasite.
This turd has single handed caused more damage to our club than any other in our history. He is a loser who is stubborn and controlling. Make no mistake the people around him are not allowed to challenge or you are gone. See Jarrod Schofield. Also heard a story tonight re the co captains scenario. We need this cretin out of our club and soon so that there is some hope we can return it to where it should be.

“The club has lost its way. Its identity has been diluted by administrative charlatans who engage in placating politics and woowoo business practice. It’s like I am a supporter of a group of lifestyle consultants and not a football club.”

I keep hearing, "Why do Port fans keep saying that they want their club to lose?" Well here's the kicker - this doesn't feel like my club any more: maybe if the frauds currently masquerading as Port Adelaide keep losing, it might eventually pave the way for the return of the real Port Adelaide, which is the only Port Adelaide I can be truly passionate about!!!!

Last edited:
“The club has lost its way. Its identity has been diluted by administrative charlatans who engage in placating politics and woowoo business practice. It’s like I am a supporter of a group of lifestyle consultants and not a football club.”

Sorry but this is complete bullshit.

It's actually woohoo business practice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back