Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

I sort of care about the fact he is a very public embarassment with behaviour that will shape our image for a long time if we dont get runs on the board quickly after he leaves.

The effemininate dancing loser fingerwiggle club
Agreed on the embarrassment part, even other clubs supporters are noticing his strange behavior, so the sooner the whole klan that partake in this cult like way are gone the quicker we can get on with being the real Port Adelaide.
Imo it will mean some of the soft Hinkley loving players will have to go too so we can move on entirely.

Absolutely. Another of Hinkley's ilk that believes he has the right to stay in the job until they choose despite results. Only difference is the SACA didn't wait 12+ years.
Except Gillespie wasn't sacked - he took the Pakistan job, instead of staying here for the last year of his contract.

Except Gillespie wasn't sacked - he took the Pakistan job, instead of staying here for the last year of his contract.
Imagine complaining that South Australians eat their own and then taking the Pakistani job

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Someone's been chatting to Ken. View attachment 1991790

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

“Clubland in general in South Australia” is absolutely dire and has been for decades.

A bunch of smug, self-satisfied, accountability-averse twats, getting tugged off by local media serving as nothing more than a free propaganda arm.

Hard to believe Port, the Crows, the Sixers and Redbacks haven’t won the big prize for 20/26/22/29 years!

I was on the PC this morning and I thought I would listen to 5aa, haven't listened to them for about 4 years, now I know why.
A caller rang in suggestig that Hinkley should be moved on, Cornes replied with his win loss ratio is very good, the caller goes on to mention his win ratio against top sides and in finals, Cornes replied this time with, your in the big league now, caller responds with we haven't made a GF for 16 years.
This is the pathetic response from Cornes, I warned you Port people to be careful what you wish for, your not in the sanfl now your in the big league.

Are these people paid to make sure we never prosper like the Port of old. He sounded like he was happy that Port have been dismantled to become a pile of mediocre shit.
The Cornes men deserve every criticism they get.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on the PC this morning and I thought I would listen to 5aa, haven't listened to them for about 4 years, now I know why.
A caller rang in suggestig that Hinkley should be moved on, Cornes replied with his win loss ratio is very good, the caller goes on to mention his win ratio against top sides and in finals, Cornes replied this time with, your in the big league now, caller responds with we haven't made a GF for 16 years.
This is the pathetic response from Cornes, I warned you Port people to be careful what you wish for, your not in the sanfl now your in the big league.

Are these people paid to make sure we never prosper like the Port of old. He sounded like he was happy that Port have been dismantled to become a pile of mediocre s**t.
The Cornes men deserve every criticism they get.
Great to have another update on what 5AA and the Corneses have to say about Hinkley, thanks for posting this!

Cornes is just confirming what we all know. By his own admission he played 99% of his career in a second-rate competition and when he had a crack in the big league he couldn't hack it and lasted 5 games.

Cornes is just confirming what we all know. By his own admission he played 99% of his career in a second-rate competition and when he had a crack in the big league he couldn't hack it and lasted 5 games.
To be fair to Wrinkles he probably quit the 1,000th time he heard someone say that Barassi invented handball in the 1970 Grand Final.

It was one of those out of the blue things, it lasted about 3 minutes then I started ripping some tunes off YouTube instead.

Just curious but how ******* old is KG? surely he must be 90.
He turns 85 in July. Hopefully he reaches triple figures before the Crows play their next final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back