Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter poll

Dirty Milt is being naughty:
Convicted child sex offender and former Labor NSW minister Milton Orkopoulos will have to front up in court after allegedly breaching his parole conditions.

Disgraced MP Orkopoulos to front court

Steven Trask
Australian Associated Press21 January 2020

They're the arsonists you invent when you're denying climate science and protecting your coal mining mates.
Just after a firefighter has told your gormless leader to fu** off.

So list me these environmental zealots?
What you mean is these departments are stacked with educated professionals, who make recommendations which rely on decades of science and proven environmental management in the field, which just happens to conflict with the Liberal National parties right wing ideologues uninformed dogma backed up by nothing but coal money and mining industry propaganda.

Off to the "Deni Muster" with you and your s**t box ute, festooned with UHF aerials you bogan.
My first job was in one of those departments and you will just have to take my word that they are chocked full of impracticaĺ zealots and a few young switched on go-getters who knew what they were doing (they are all in the private sector now, mainly in the resources sector lol).

Last edited:
Dirty Milt is being naughty:
Convicted child sex offender and former Labor NSW minister Milton Orkopoulos will have to front up in court after allegedly breaching his parole conditions.

Disgraced MP Orkopoulos to front court

Steven Trask
Australian Associated Press21 January 2020

Change your password man, looks like a bot has hacked your account

My first job was in one of those departments and you will just have to take my word that they are chocked full of impracticaĺ zealots and a few young switched on go-getters who knew what they were doing (they are all in the private sector now, mainly in the resources sector lol).
I too can tell anecdotes that may or may not be representative of every person in every position country wide.

always amazes me that with greens hiding under every bed the greens party cant manage to get more than a few percent of the vote?

are they too busy stymying back-burns to bother actually voting in a government that will auto-ban everything?

If so they really need to get a time and motion chap in to explain that its a lot more efficient to just vote the greens in and ban back burning in parliament than it is to veto it back burn by back burn.

Thats easy! People arent stupid enough to vote for them. Doesn't stop green loons obtaining employment in areas they think they can "do good". Environmental regulators for example.
I thought they were all on the dole and at protest marches?

do we have another schroedingers situation here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats easy! People arent stupid enough to vote for them. Doesn't stop green loons obtaining employment in areas they think they can "do good". Environmental regulators for example.

All this s**t about green, you are obsessed. What color does the coal industry and it's supporters (such as yourself) identify as? Is it a political position you jumped on, or were you taught this behaviour?

Work for the department of biodiversity conservation and attractions in WA and I'm calling bull on this. The staff are very committed to the environment of course and to fire management as well.

Work for the department of biodiversity conservation and attractions in WA and I'm calling bull on this. The staff are very committed to the environment of course and to fire management as well.
geeezus WTF is that :rolleyes:

5 bux there's one of those depts at every council, every state pub service, and federal public service also.

I don't doubt they were committed. Sounds like a classic public service junket factory that noone would want to give up.

What a strange world where people who would identify as conservatives don’t want to conserve the natural environment & consider it a radical leftist position to do so.
How do they imagine we would survive without trees & other vegetation/wildlife?
Oh and the attractions they’re conserving are things like reefs & forrests which tourism promotes to make up the millions it brings in.
Do you all want to live in a ******* coal mine or some kind of post apocalyptic Bladerunner scenario.
Try thinking for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The amount of bloat now existing from local govt all the way to Fed public service is mind blowing. Unheard of junkets and self perpetuating excess that must be due for a nice fat efficiency dividend.

Be surprised if there wasn't 5-10Billion a year savings just getting rid of a fraction of the useless bloat.

Albo could do worse than go into 2022 with some overdue govt cuts. Unfortunately they'll probably immediately promise something equally useless to spend it on and throw it away.

geeezus WTF is that :rolleyes:

5 bux there's one of those depts at every council, every state pub service, and federal public service also.

I don't doubt they were committed. Sounds like a classic public service junket factory that noone would want to give up.
Thats the dept who think locking up the best areas of Australia and putting a toll on it is the way to go. Also forced the removal of hundreds of stunning 80-100 year old Jacaranda and flame trees all along the freeway because someone in the department was offended that they weren't "natives".

Last edited:
What a strange world where people who would identify as conservatives don’t want to conserve the natural environment & consider it a radical leftist position to do so.
How do they imagine we would survive without trees & other vegetation/wildlife?
Oh and the attractions they’re conserving are things like reefs & forrests which tourism promotes to make up the millions it brings in.
Do you all want to live in a ******* coal mine or some kind of post apocalyptic Bladerunner scenario.
Try thinking for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm conservative and passionate about the environment. I'm working at the moment on a study to make a certain iron ore miners pilbara operations carbon neutral in the not so distant future!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back