Rumour Scott Pendlebury will be traded to Adelaide for Jake Lever at seasons end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well maybe not out at Ethelton , Ottoway , Wingfield or Tap Tap Taperoo ... What you think Adelaide does not have a high ratio of good looking women ?
Sure we do .

I live right in the North-East, went to Uni so walked through the city every day and have gone out once or twice after dark. Our ratio of good looking women is not a good one tbh.

And of course a a trading of picks. Potentially a first round pick swap.

I have a source inside the club that i'm not prepared to name. But the justification is that he will not be around for the next premiership tilt, the trade will bring in a player who will sure up Collingwoods spine for a decade and fulfils Adelaide's need for midfield depth in their quest for a premiership in the upcoming few years.

That and they need a smoking gun to beat out Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs for Levers services.
Stop talking s**t, club source? PMSL!!

Done, give us a pick upgrade and so we can pay for Gibbs. Make him captain and give him a west lakes gold voucher so all cafes in the area are free.

Lets face it we've seen this before at the Crows and they have no business living in glorious Adelaide.

It would be a controversial trade but it would actually work for both parties.

Crows need an elite mid to help out Sloane while they are in the window.

Collingwood are done for the rest of Pendlebury's career and have no key defender prospects. They could build a backline around Lever, midfield around Grundy and Treloar and forward line around Moore.

But yeah why would Pendlebury uproot his life in Melbourne, couldn't see it.
Agree. Would really benefit both parties. Crows certainly very close to a flag and put pendles in they'd be favourites. Although you can't just replace Lever that easily.
And yep can't see Pendles wanting to move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, i have no idea which picks will be swapped and traded because i've only been told that an in principle agreement had been made that the players would be traded for one another, hence why i added 'potentially' to the sentence. It would seem the most plausible but i could be wrong about the first round picks.

You're getting your legged pulled mate.

CNoobp4VEAACkNA.jpg

Odds that she would want to move to Adelaide?
Shite. I vote we shift Adelaide to her!

I live right in the North-East, went to Uni so walked through the city every day and have gone out once or twice after dark. Our ratio of good looking women is not a good one tbh.
They may be ugly but they're better looking than your men*. Just sayin...

*(no homo)

If I was a part of the Collingwood football club, I'd do this deal. Jake Lever looks like he could become the best defedner in the league, and the really need to address their ends. Their midfield will still be alright without Pendlebury IMO.

Adelaide would benefit from Pendlebury's cleverness in the midfield although I wonder if they'd miss Lever's presence in defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back