Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 7:Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Do you like Coney Island Ice Creams?

• Can't get enough of it!

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Mine tastes meaty...

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • If it anin't Neopolitan, I don't want it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Cream is for *******

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens

Coney Island Warriors
vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

TEAMSHEETS MUST BE IN BY 11:59PM THIS THURSDAY (16/3)

Kim-In-The-Lube-670x418.jpg
\
Dapperjong is being treated to an ice cream bath for his efforts last week, truly unaware that he is going be used as an example for those that don't perform once his teammates eat up on their traditional Coney Island Ice Creams.

Last 5:

Coney Island Warriors LLLLW

Gold City Royals WLLWW

Head-2-Head:
S22R14 Coney Island Warriors 15.9 (99) defeated Gold City Royals 13.7 (85)

S22R3 Gold City Royals 14.17 (101) lost to Coney Island Warriors 21.12 (138)

S21R8 Coney Island Warriors 16.6 (102) defeated Gold City Royals 15.9 (99)

Preview:
There is a grumble in the Bronx, and it is that of the fans, who are clearly not amused at the fact that their team seems to be massive fans of Death Note. How else do you explain all those Ls that they have been collecting? If the Warriors don’t pick up a win here, you might be tempted to write the Warriors’ name in that mysterious notebook, because it will take nothing less of a Bombers-like run to get them into that 8. The Royals meanwhile, seek for loftier ambitions as they plan to usurp the Bombers from first place and take home the minor premiership.

As noted, the Warriors are picking up their Ls everywhere, on the pitch, off the pitch, Frankston Rover ‘s failed admin campaign, I bet you they like Llamas and Adam Lallana too. Frankston Rover, despite the clear misrepresentation of his name, since he’s actually a ruckman, has been one of the few good things that has come out of Coney Island in recent weeks. Perhaps The Filth Wizard took one look of the current team and just rejected him on that basis? Who amongst the Warriors faithful are required to step up? So many talkers, not enough walkers, and well, you’ve seen enough after that to make a choice!

It seems that the Gold City Royals have finally bounced back from the loss of their captain as they are ready to move on and make their move for the top. One wonders, just by the looks of the team, why aren’t they the Gold City Wolves instead of Geelong? It seems to be a good profile building exercise, and one that helps these players better identify with some of the bigger names, and maybe that’s why they are making good progress in creating fun match threads. This seems to have allowed to the club to make some interesting links for certain players come the transfer window as their profile in the league strengthens. The players there are under the wing of some quality leaders at the club, and they will want to make sure they continue onwards in their march.

We may be approaching the mid-way point of the season, but this is a critical game for both sides in their ambitions for Top 8 and Top 4 respectfully. Granted, whatever happens in the final series is a virtual toss of a coin, but you’ve got to be in it to win it, and in the case of the Top 4, give yourself a good bite of that finals’ apple. The Warriors usually put in some good performances in despite location in both the ladder and in the land of Sweet. Will they prove that to be the case again?

Players to watch:
Red Mist just goes about his work both on and off the pitch and is just one of many fine talents that is playing for the Royals, having gotten himself 29 touches. 11 marks, and 2 goals, the centre mid certainly learnt a thing or two from the likes of Nakia and BigJoeD_ in being a very good player in more ways than one.

Dapperjong on the other hand is not exactly in his coach’s good book, as the leader of the restricted world had found himself dragged on and off the pitch constantly thoughout the game. He’ll need a very big game against Red Mist, and stop the team’s obsession with anime by transforming into the hero the Warriors really need.

The Tip:
I expect that Royals just have too much in the quality department, and that this Warriors team are not going to find their season kickstarter here, they’ll be lucky if they can make this a close one.

Royals by 42 points.

Have at it!

Last edited:
Head-2-Head:

No mention of our moral victories

What better way to get our season going than against the Boyals?

A team that lives in our shadow and, in recent times, has bent over and taken everything we have to offer.

We will win this and win it well. I can feel it in my bong water.

What better way to get our season going than against the Boyals?

A team that lives in our shadow and, in recent times, has bent over and taken everything we have to offer.

We will win this and win it well. I can feel it in my bong water.
You'll have to explain how we live in the shadow of a team that has accomplished three fifths of * all.

Also please don't align us with your landfill of a club

Dapperjong on the other hand is not exactly in his coach’s good book, as the leader of the restricted world had found himself dragged on and off the pitch constantly thoughout the game

This current sim has widened my anus by about a foot.

You'll have to explain how we live in the shadow of a team that has accomplished three fifths of **** all.

Minor premierships, grand final appearances, Mobbs Medallists, Alf Andrews Medallists, we've done just about everything.

Meanwhile, your club is still the joke of the league, fighting it out with the Wolves for who is the most irrelevant.

Coney Island Warriors
vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Kim-In-The-Lube-670x418.jpg
\
Dapperjong is being treated to an ice cream bath for his efforts last week, truly unaware that he is going be used as an example for those that don't perform once his teammates eat up on their traditional Coney Island Ice Creams.

Last 5:

Coney Island Warriors LLLLW

Gold City Royals WLLWW

Head-2-Head:

Preview:
There is a grumble in the Bronx, and it is that of the fans, who are clearly not amused at the fact that their team seems to be massive fans of Death Note. How else do you explain all those Ls that they have been collecting? If the Warriors don’t pick up a win here, you might be tempted to write the Warriors’ name in that mysterious notebook, because it will take nothing less of a Bombers-like run to get them into that 8. The Royals meanwhile, seek for loftier ambitions as they plan to usurp the Bombers from first place and take home the minor premiership.

As noted, the Warriors are picking up their Ls everywhere, on the pitch, off the pitch, Frankston Rover ‘s failed admin campaign, I bet you they like Llamas and Adam Lallana too. Frankston Rover, despite the clear misrepresentation of his name, since he’s actually a ruckman, has been one of the few good things that has come out of Coney Island in recent weeks. Perhaps The Filth Wizard took one look of the current team and just rejected him on that basis? Who amongst the Warriors faithful are required to step up? So many talkers, not enough walkers, and well, you’ve seen enough after that to make a choice!

It seems that the Gold City Royals have finally bounced back from the loss of their captain as they are ready to move on and make their move for the top. One wonders, just by the looks of the team, why aren’t they the Gold City Wolves instead of Geelong? It seems to be a good profile building exercise, and one that helps these players better identify with some of the bigger names, and maybe that’s why they are making good progress in creating fun match threads. This seems to have allowed to the club to make some interesting links for certain players come the transfer window as their profile in the league strengthens. The players there are under the wing of some quality leaders at the club, and they will want to make sure they continue onwards in their march.

We may be approaching the mid-way point of the season, but this is a critical game for both sides in their ambitions for Top 8 and Top 4 respectfully. Granted, whatever happens in the final series is a virtual toss of a coin, but you’ve got to be in it to win it, and in the case of the Top 4, give yourself a good bite of that finals’ apple. The Warriors usually put in some good performances in despite location in both the ladder and in the land of Sweet. Will they prove that to be the case again?

Players to watch:
Red Mist just goes about his work both on and off the pitch and is just one of many fine talents that is playing for the Royals, having gotten himself 29 touches. 11 marks, and 2 goals, the centre mid certainly learnt a thing or two from the likes of Nakia and BigJoeD_ in being a very good player in more ways than one.

Dapperjong on the other hand is not exactly in his coach’s good book, as the leader of the restricted world had found himself dragged on and off the pitch constantly thoughout the game. He’ll need a very big game against Red Mist, and stop the team’s obsession with anime by transforming into the hero the Warriors really need.

The Tip:
I expect that Royals just have too much in the quality department, and that this Warriors team are not going to find their season kickstarter here, they’ll be lucky if they can make this a close one.

Royals by 42 points.

Have at it!
Yes. No Cthulhu for you.

Minor premierships, grand final appearances, Mobbs Medallists, Alf Andrews Medallists, we've done just about everything.

Meanwhile, your club is still the joke of the league, fighting it out with the Wolves for who is the most irrelevant.
Lol

The Warriors certainly are one of the most vanilla outfits in the Sweet FA.

Comes in firing from the hip:
You'll have to explain how we live in the shadow of a team that has accomplished three fifths of **** all.

Get spanked on the bot bot and has this zinger:

No wonder you've fitted in well at the Boyals. Weak as piss, just like Marlowe and BigJoeD_.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first thing that springs to mind when I think of the Warriors is a well-administered team thread.

I can see how having a poorly run team thread and club in general is 'normal' to you being at the Royals.

It's not hard to run a well-administered team thread. Most clubs manage it.

I can see how having a poorly run team thread and club in general is 'normal' to you being at the Royals.

It's not hard to run a well-administered team thread. Most clubs manage it.
The Royals club and thread and is going great, thank you.

That wasn't really a compliment.

The Bombers have their crazy polygamist extremist schtick, the Swamprats are hive-mind spammers... I don't really know what the Warriors 'thing' is - but this Whore Tree sounds interesting. What is it exactly?

Comes in firing from the hip:

Get spanked on the bot bot and has this zinger:

No wonder you've fitted in well at the Boyals. Weak as piss, just like Marlowe and BigJoeD_.
I felt sorry for you

Picking on someone for claiming a grand final loss is akin to beating up a kid on the short bus

Back