Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 17 Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just here because I saw you were just here.

Hope you're well.

It’s a shame there is no button to love a post, because I would love this post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I am genuinely staggered, haven't come close to winning in two months and yet here we are, on the eve of a finals campaign, in these halcyon days with the wonderful Roys this week. :rainbow:

Oh my days! :hearteyes:

#kickittojoe

Last edited:
Well I am genuinely staggered, haven't come close to winning in two months and yet here we are, on the eve of a finals campaign, in these halcyon days with the wonderful Roys this week. :rainbow:

#kickittojoe
Well considering we just missed the spoon last season it’s a step up, pants curse or no pants curse :fearful:

#kickittojoe

This reminds me of a great finals run in my premiership year, individual greatness delivered a flag after a run of losses prior to finals.

Lock it in, the Warriors will win the flag.

Right, now, listen, I know I haven't been around much and for that I apologise profusely for. But this looks set to continue for the forseeable future.
I'm sorry the activity levels have been low. It's not for lack of enthusiasm just life getting in the way of...........life!?!!??

Anyhoo, good luck to all this weekend, except Barrels you disgraceful void of vat dripping. :hearts::hearts::hearts::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back