Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw an ambulance take Dyson Roy Lacy off to the hospital. Something to do with stress levels.
I reckon that happened half-way through the final quarter, and his cousin Dyson More Pacy covered for him over the last 10 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a heartbreaking loss. I blame myself for not being available this game week. A bit more preparation and pre-game involvement from myself for this game may have got us over the line.

What a heartbreaking loss. I blame myself for not being available this game week. A bit more preparation and pre-game involvement from myself for this game may have got us over the line.
Dude...
You kick like 3/4 of our goals. You ain't the issue. I blame the bloodly midfield.

Dude...
You kick like 3/4 of our goals. You ain't the issue. I blame the bloodly midfield.
1 goal short unfortunately. I'm always happy to blame the midfield though.

Dude...

Good call, what the * is going on with the goon squad?!?!?

mightymalaka Chappyuk PieLebo87 , you're all on diet sprite until you lift your game and are goon worthy again!!!

Good call, what the **** is going on with the goon squad?!?!?

mightymalaka Chappyuk PieLebo87 , you're all on diet sprite until you lift your game and are goon worthy again!!!

I keep telling the coach I'm not a forward pocket. I got delisted from the Warriors cos they played me there.

I keep telling the coach I'm not a forward pocket. I got delisted from the Warriors cos they played me there.

TJASTA get your hand off your dick and stop copying dumbarse!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back