Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

hmm, seems I was wrong, this thread is almost as bad as last weeks.
Don’t worry, that blueallthru campaigner is a Bomber.

You and Ned Ryerson should get along then
yeah I cant see youtubes at work, "Restricted Access" pops up so I skip a lot of stuff, makes me prone to repeating others but at least it shows we can agree on something :)

200.gif
You're a bit late to the party turbo. Now off you go.

how about "The Red and the Blue"?

I see your Red and the Blue and raise you a Quaqquao!

yeah I cant see youtubes at work, "Restricted Access" pops up so I skip a lot of stuff, makes me prone to repeating others but at least it shows we can agree on something :)

I don’t recall us butting heads on the club boards - granted I’m sure I make many shake their heads from afar.

Oh hello Gumbies

Why the Bear lovefest Barrybran and kdavva74? You guys played together for like a season, thats like me having a lovefest with Rodney Dangerfield ... No thanks
I dunno, just something fun about that season, it’s like nostalgia. Felt like I was actually part of something and was before I became a captaincy welch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of which, any chance of re-joining the GD one? It's still going strong and pretty shitfight free these days.
Whenever I think about joining the GD one or werewolf I’m keen for a day and then cbf anymore, plus I think I’ll enjoy just running our one every week. God forbid I win a GD one and have to do two at once.

You never know what you are going to get in the SFA, but still wasn't expecting a extended comparison of various claymation shows, but here we are.
What is the protocol on the elephant in the room.
Are the events of last week in the warriors thread funny yet? Are we allowed to mock the opposition skipper yet or we are we still solemnly nodding at the valuable lesson learnt.

Oh hello Gumbies

Why the Bear lovefest Barrybran and kdavva74? You guys played together for like a season, thats like me having a lovefest with Rodney Dangerfield ... No thanks
Wow, deleting posts already. Wazzas running scared.

Is that right? Is that how this works?

Good morning Wazzas and Gumbies, really looking forward to a fun week and lots of laughter.
Ill start of by saying, omgfridge I love your Av mate.
I love your av. How did you get that one?

I dunno, just something fun about that season, it’s like nostalgia. Felt like I was actually part of something and was before I became a captaincy welch.
Ignore NaturalDisaster. The closest thing he's had to a cohesive team is when the Furies would neckpunch him at training when he was captain.

Are the events of last week in the warriors thread funny yet? Are we allowed to mock the opposition skipper yet or we are we still solemnly nodding at the valuable lesson learnt.
I shouldn't need to hold your hand on this, Goose. Mocking the opposition captain should be autism by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back