Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Coney Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL

Cheers for the week Old Fury Boys. Thanks for posting MWPP

P1wny5h.png

Toe to toe throughout, it could be argued that Tigerturbulance had the better game against pantskyle

Turbo v pants ruck.png

no surprises it was going to be a close one pantskyle, look forward to when I get to ruck you again :kissingheart:

Appreciate your time MWPP and good luck against the BYE later today

Old Boys brilliant 4qtr effort, U2tigers might want some security when leaving

1698553672229.gif

Hoos and FireKrakouer pick enough for the team bus 🍩🍩

thanks MWPP for posting the game

Cheers to the Warriors has been a good week of engagement, I have enjoyed it

To the Old Boys its great to be back and playing with you all again,
and what a way to celebrate my return with an absolute huge win
lets all head over to Robertio Guinness bar and all the Pints are on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets all head over to Robertio Guinness bar and all the Pints are on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I said you would make a ten goal difference, i was way out.

Good to have you back running around the field mate. Look what your mob are capable of with their Captain along side them. A few of us might be keen on joining you for bevs at Rob's bar once our emergency meeting has concluded.

Cheers for the fun week all - entertaining as always. All the best for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Good to have you back running around the field mate. Look what your mob are capable of with their Captain along side them. A few of us might be keen on joining you for bevs at Rob's bar once our emergency meeting has concluded.
you will make a great addition to the Piggy Smalls celebration spit roast we are having

As they say, don't shoot the messenger, so with that in mind thanks to MWPP for your time and efforts.

OOB's also need to be commended for a brilliant performance both on and off the field.

Wazza's... I don't even know what to say. You've told me sim life is pain and only now am I beginning to understand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back